Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
I think Kobe fans would buy a Lakers colorway...but the average consumer or shoe buyer might hesitant to buy a shoe with purple & gold.
Jordans were more mainstream colors (basic black, red & white mostly...then moved from that slightly) and easier to match then purple & gold.

I understand that, I'm not saying every color should be purple. But black/gold is a pretty basic color, and it's the main shoe he's been wearing. What's the point in advertising his signature shoe in games and not release it. I just think it's poor marketing and it's really a slight to the fans. What made Jordans so successful was that he wore all the colors on the court. None of this PE exclusive crap.

6FOOT9TARHEEL:

Quote:
no, they were never coming out on the 1st

Can you please give us the details on this shoe??

So are they a quickstike?

Are they only going to be released in LA? (los angeles)

Are these shoes coming out sometime in Feb??

Where will you be able to find these at?

It would be greatly appreciated if you can shed some light on each of those questions. Thanks.

I'm a little confused now.

Is the Black/White colorway gonna have a black tongue with black laces like we originally saw in the first released pics? Or it gonna have the white tongue with white laces like the ones of the more recent pics?

Can someone who knows for sure please enlighten me?

^^ we are talking about the Blk/YELLOW colorway.....the blk/white coloway is going to look just like the samples.

Found these on eBay.

WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

^^^^^ :wow:
eek.gif
what???? interesting. I wonder what the story is behind those
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

hey i was wondering if the black/yellow colorway is releasing 2/1/06 or 3/1/06?? the date says 2/1/06 but is that a typo?? cuz i thought the black/red colorway was the first release??

Those are fresh and I'm not talking about the NT member!!! Hey, I want one of those Kobe shirts but I don't have a credit card, does anyone mind working out a deal with me?
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

We are less than 2 weeks away from the release date and Nike has yet to advertise Kobe on mags or commercials yet...

I'm starting to think the black/yellow ZK1's are cursed. The Lakers haven't won a road game since he started wearing them :\
ohwell.gif

They also beat the Clippers. It wat a road game for them; eventhough it's at their house. We all know that the Clippers just rent a space there :wink:
wink.gif

^^^in response to all these strange posts about the possibility of the black and yellow ZK1's being cursed because they lose road games when he's wearing them...Just my thought, but what do the shoes have to do with the team's performance?...its not like Kobe is having bad games...its actually quite the contrary...he's playing as great as always...the team he's on isn't all that good and on the road most teams are usually worse, so i think the whole shoe = cursed thing is ******ed and baseless...if Kobe himself was sucking each time he wore the shoes then there may be some sense to the argument, but attributing the team's failure on the road to the shoe is just dumb...

Games on the Road that Kobe wore the Blk/Yellow AZK1's:

12/25 - vs. Miami: Kobe scores 37pts, 8rbs, 6ast, 2blk, 0st
12/26 - vs. Wash: Kobe scores 31, 5, 2, 1, 0
01/11 - vs. Port.: Kobe scores 41, 2, 3, 0, 4
01/14: - vs. G.S.: Kobe scores 38, 7, 7, 0, 0
01/19: - vs. Sacto: Kobe scores 51, 9, 4, 1, 0
01/20: - vs. Phx: Kobe scores 37, 2, 2, 0, 3
01/29: - vs. Det: Kobe scores 39, 6, 3, 0, 1

avg. scoring in Blk/Yellow: 39.1 ppg

Doesn't look too shabby to me...

I heard of Nike shipping different styles & colorways of certain shoes to different regions, so why not let the Westcoast have some of the laker colorways. (like the black & maize)

I'm a Latin King & I need the Black & maize to show my affiliation & also gain a plethora of hood points. "hook it up & help me out Nike." or i'll be forced to a greenlight out on all Nike reps.

Yes, it's that serious.

Back
Top Bottom