Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
I'm so sick of those morons at NIKE ! We know more about their own shoes than they do.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't necessarily say that. There's people in Oregon who know more than you think. There's reasons to why they keep things on hush. And for you to say you know more than what's going on at Nike than they do is blasphemy.
[/b]
[/b]

If I meet a rep from Oregon I wouldn't know whether to shake his hand or slap him.

Good job Nike for making sure I keep $130.00 ready.

want to get my hands on those black/golds

but as for GR's.. gonna get the all-star ones for sure....
and how come they don't GR the ones he wore in the 81pt game... and put in like.. a laser ... of 81 or something.. that would be cool... and limit them like the laser 2K4's

Hello People I would like to know if anybody can give me a list of Urban Account stores in Los Angeles. They might carry the Black, Yellow Kobe shoes?

Quote:
I thikn the 81 t-shirts are being sold on nba.com and at staples center. I have two because one of my partna's was at the lakers game the other night and got me a couple. I think there only making two batches at least according to the lakers pr guy on local radio the other day. I had mine on yesterday and had quite a few people ask me where i got it...

You thinking about getting rid of one of them? If so what size is it? I'll give someone the money through paypal if they can get me one off NBAstore.com
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

What color did kobe wear in the 81 pt game? Or better yet, does anyone have a picture? I missed that game. I work too much.

I hope that these are no way limited, quickstrike might be ok in terms as long as people can still get them without having to drive way out of town for them. I mean it would be very stupid for Nike to even think about making these shoes limited. Kobe wears them every away game so far, Nike was basically marketing them at the heat game on christmas showing the public like saying look these are comming out soon, Nike is doing this whole limited raffle/auction for them in NY even though there lasered, people seem to want these more then any other release of the Kobes, And I know for sure I want at leats 3 pairs of these and none by any means to resell. If these dont come out EVERYwhere in febuary and turn to be limited I will really be upset.

Just got off the online thingy with niketown Cust Service regarding the canyon gold colorway;

Kari: Sun, this colorway has been pushed out to Fall 06
Kari: Yes, I just had my Basketball Group double check. Also, the color code for the Canyon gold is 111.

So its not available until Fall 06, which I have no idea why since Kobe is wearing em NOW.
[/center][/b]

ummm.....color code is 111???? i dunno too much about the nike color code but isn't that like a white/white/white ZK1???? or if there is maize....that color code that Kari gave don't seem like the black/maize that we've been wanting. It sounds more like the maize ZK1 that kobe wears in NBA 2k6(videogame)

ignardlakerfan: Have you decided if you would hook me up with your other shirt?

He scores 81, what else to get respect.

want more proof:

Summer 2006 Zoom Kobe I
313143-111 White/White/Medium Grey-Canary Yellow
$130.00
mkuiv5.jpg

15_1.JPG

cd_1.JPG

notice....there's like a lil "canary" yellow on those kicks...this was all from page 1 of this topic too....so i think Kari does not know what she's talking about...

^^^^hahaha...Playing the waiting game..Just playing the waiting game.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

i just talked to a customer service rep and she said all the info she has is the kobe coming out on the 10th and nothing about the black/Canyon Gold colorway releasing.

i think they are coming out THIS month!! (FEB)

why?? cause if dude was able to scoop these up...........

signedkickscopy4ko.jpg

notice....NO LASERING.

I saw a few people wearing the black ones at the event where I won my shoes...all the Nike Reps were wearing Kobes (either the red or black ones).

I personally think the red ones look a lil better in person...but that is just me.

Kobe commercial called the kobe love hate ad will air sometime thie month not sure what the date it is. I have one question tho to the person who said nike going to come out with the white/blk/gold air zoom kobe one feb18th why on a sunday on the all star game? I throught new shoes come out on a saturday? Will I hope they do come out.

Quote:
just talked to a customer service rep and she said all the info she has is the kobe coming out on the 10th and nothing about the black/Canyon Gold colorway releasing.
what happened to the 11th?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom