Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
those are not a cheap version of the Kobe.

You have no idea. Like I said last night. PICTURES DON'T DO THEM JUSTICE!!!!! Wait till you get yours. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]

Quote:
When I was speaking to all those different reps they were telling me that they are sorting out the orders and that is what was causing the hold up on shipping. They said they where doing it in a orderly fashion in other words, They were sending the overnight first. Then when done with those they would get to work on the 2-day air. And after that ground shipping would get to use.

i knew i should have got 2 day air >:
mad.gif

does anyone know more info on kobe's apperance at NTLA? i also heard that hes scheduled to be at the Fox Hills mall on friday at 11:30. does anyone know about that?

Im the REAL cereberal assassin!!

Damn it - my order still says "Pending"! I am praying for no Eastbay DMP crap with this!
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

Went to UPS.com today and it said mine were out for delivery today. Definately pimpn ! I'll have them for the Dallas game tonight. :pimp:
pimp.gif

COOK # 45

where did you get the posters from?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

4FITNESS- after reading page for page from this whole post I have to say that you have to be the happiest man in the world to be getting these shoes lol. Congrats and now you may go dunk on people.

yo 4fitness have you been gettin my pm's?
every pic i see on NT of the blk/gold wants me want them even more
[/b]

omg im gonna cry , they put back up a 10 and i was at school!! omg!!! -_-
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Here's some interesting info about the design of the Zoom Kobe I and what his symbol means these quote are from Kobe himself in his own words from the NYC event.

Quote:
Kobe gave the designers at Nike a peak into the attitude he planned on approaching the court with this season. He descibed this attitude as "raw" and "hungry", an attitude directed at quieting all of his haters. Nike took that mindset and developed the ZK1. Details such as the exposed stitching and the large teeth on the side, take Kobe's attitude and transpose them onto the sneaker. Kobe also described his logo, or what he likes to call, his symbol.

Quote:
Kobe created the symbol while he was at home with his family. The symbol is what he also calls his "emotional sheath". For those that might not know, a sheath is where a warrior/samurai/knight would place there sword into when preparing for battle. Kobe places all of his emotions into this sheath, and reaches into it (to take out his emotional sword?) right before game time. That is actually pretty dope!

I got this info off of Maze's blog on:
kixandthecity.com/2006/02...sultsChart

enjoy!

What is the difference between the "Kobe Allstars" vs the one posted on the first page and the ones on pickyourshoes.com? Is it the same shoe? cause PYS has it for $10 below retail.
Selling OG WHT/RED XIII SZ 10 DS
Strykr33@gmail.com
AIM- Istrykr33I

I called Niketown and they told me they will do a promotion at 10pm on Friday and Kobe will be there at 10PM at Niketown in Beverley Hills. :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
I cant afford both pairs so Im just picking up the Red White and Black. IM sorry if this is old news. I also asked if there going to have shirts and they said NO :frown:
frown.gif

Kobe For The Win...............Yesssssssssssssssssss

I got my yellow/black Kobes from Niketown.com today.....Unbelievable. But did anybody else that got theirs from niketown.com have another sticker covering the tag label on the box? I had another white paper sticker covering the orange one that says zoom kobe 1, the size, tag number, etc. It was weird. oh well. wasnt planning on reselling them anyways. you guys wont be dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom