Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

no I used over night shipping....couldnt wait to get em. Another thing I noticed...I thought Kobes signature was suppose to be on the inside of the tounge?

It is amazing how much people are paying for the Black ZK1s on ebay...don't people know that they will be released on the 18th???

^2nd day air still pending - i got my overnight already, but i used my girls account and a different shipping address. i am just waiting for a nike csr to call her and verify the shipping address since its not the same as the billing address

Im thinking of picking up two pairs . One for ebay and one for me :smile:
smile.gif

i hope PYS has the yellow ones , like they have the laser.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

You guys need to relax about the Ebay thing. Its just money and im trying to make it. And having more posts than me does not make me a noob. I usually just view what goes on and come here for release dates and info. Im a Kobe fanatic and Jordan fanatic. You guys need to get a grip on reality. Its not my fault those people on ebay pay that much for a pair of Kobe's.

and ^you should know most resellers are hated on no matter what, and i don't think once they release on the 18th that they will go for that much one eBay
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

So anyone with any info on that poster posted 2 pages back? Or any other poster?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Mine have shipped. 2 day air for me. They're in Houston as of 2:00 today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom