Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

God is most definitely Great. With or without shoes.

As for the shoes, looks like it's unanimus. THESE ARE OFF DA CHAIN :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]

Anyone know when Eastbay will allow us to order the All-Stars? I called and the lady said they couldn't begin taking orders yet. So, will they begin taking orders at midnight on the 11th or what? Thanks.

Any of you Socal people know any spots that are selling the All-Star colorway now and for retail price? I want to get a pair before Friday. If you don't wanna blow up your spot you can email me Phanatik9@aol.com. Thanks a lot in advance.

Just got done playing in these and i have to say, OMG these have to be the best shoes i've ever played in!
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Quote:
Just got done playing in these and i have to say, OMG these have to be the best shoes i've ever played in!

FASHO FASHO! This is my fav. ballin shoes of all time! It's sooo responsive and the cushion is great for a responsive shoe. They look awesome too, broke a while mess of necks at the gym!

This is probably the greatest BEGINNING shoe for Kobe. Adidas don't even compare. These shoes are just plain awesome man, Air Jordan XX < H2k5 < Zk1!!

So guys, those that said they played in theirs, did you get the same size you normally wear and if so, did they feel big in any way while playing?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

6FOOT9TARHEEL

MIne fit me the same as 2k4's do. If that gives you a reference point.

If they made a sz 11.25 it would be perfect for me as sz 11 is snug and 11.5 gives a bit of breathing room.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

Will the black/maize be a general release on the 18th or will they be limited because i live in canada but i really want these badly
[/b]​

^ Says on the site that only "select" stores will receive them. However, that's what they said last year about the black/purple 2k5's...and almost everywhere got them....so I guess keep your fingers crossed...I know I am.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Eastbay has the All-Stars in their mag right now. I called and was going to order them, but the sales lady said they couldn't take orders yet. I'm assuming it'll be the 11th, just not sure what time.

Anyone?

And as for the comfort OMG these are just amazing!! Best comfort since I say the XIX's and the XIX's where my favorite J's in terms of comfort.

regarding eastbay, we were talking about the black/yellow.

^are you keeping all 3? I would be interested in the 12.5
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

mine are still pending :x
sick.gif
getting kind of nervous... ndc has real time inventory right? you cant add anything to cart thats not in stock?

^ i wouldn't worry too much, mine still say pending but i got the yesterday
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

so those, who got theirs delivered TODAY was 2nd day am i correct???

YESTERDAY's delivery was NExt Day, right???

Any got theirs with ground already?? With shipping confirmation and UPS tracking???
My ground says shipped with UPS tracking...but I just need to make sure that the UPS tracking is right.

Hopefully by some luck of chance, Eastbay will get the Black/Yellows, but they are considered a Urban account quickstrike.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Quote:
On the fitament issues,
If you have wider feet, then stay true to your normal size. I wear a 10 for the most part, especially to ball in, and if I went to a 9.5, it would be squeezing my foot too much on the sides. Although there is about a fingernail and a half from my big toe to the shoe toe, I think with thicker socks and just plain breaking them in, then the shoe will gradually mold to your feet.

I got my allstars from PYS today and yea they do fit weird on me.I wear a 10 and width wise they are great. But I too have about a finger nail and a half from the toe of the shoe as well.
i am going to try on a 9.5 when I get my second pair this weekend..But I fear they may be too too tight.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom