Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Man I dont get some colleectors like Kadoma713 who are damn luck enough to have a hyeprstrike blk/purple ZK1 in the first place and then to be even more luck to get invited to the Nike conversation with Kobe event in Houston during allstar weekend to get them sigend by Kobe then to only to turn around sell the pair and limited shirts on ebay.

Patience, next fall could mean September or October. A lot can happen between then. I don't see the grapes or black/blue V on that calendar either.

And why waste a colorway on those white/grey? It's such a plain colorway, and they're already putting out the grey/carolina ones.

after two days of playing full court indoor basketball in my league, one of the yellow tooth off of my right shoe became unglued. has this happened to anyone? i'm going to try to return them tomorrow because i bought them friday night, hopefully they don't give me crap about it.

i sprained my ankle playin in the kobes.. but i guess thats what i get for not tying them up tightly and tying them up to the top.. just wondering if any1 has suggestions for ankle support/braces.. i think its about time to give my ankles some support.. message me if you have recommendations.. thanks.
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

I have severly torn the tendons in both my ankle while playing hoops and it can cause me a lot of pain at times. The ankle brace that I found works the best for me and fits in my ZK1s is McDavid.

Google "mcdavid ankle support" and you'll find them. I think they sell this brand at most sporting good stores. They are about $20 a piece though, but well worth it.

I love these shoes, and if and when they do this on the ID. My financial future as we know it will be crisis.
Love the shoe game.

I have hooped in mine several times. They are one of the best performance shoes I've ever worn. It sucks that yours got unglued like that. But, these things do happen when you're playing

I've been playing in the all-stars and they feel just fine and still intact.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

that actually happen to me the first time i played because some heavy dude just practically slammed my foot with his shoes. things happened, so i super-glued it back and it's stronger than ever now. Still looks great after all these wear.

by the way, same thing happened to me when i played in jordan 14's

Warning: Fake Kobe's have hit eBay :x
sick.gif

f5_1.JPG

8f_1.JPG

1a_1.JPG

AIM: ooACTS65oo

acts65_ebay@hotmail.com

i got the blk/yellow (limited) kobes in szs.8-12.5
$150 shipped to anywhere in the US
For Sale: Jordan VII's Blk/Chambray
size 12 $220 shipped email me for pics also Kobes blk/yelow(Limited) sz. 8-12.5 $150 shipped AIM: AirAJ23
Email:AirAJ23@aol.com

Quote:
Man I dont get some colleectors like Kadoma713 who are damn luck enough to have a hyeprstrike blk/purple ZK1 in the first place and then to be even more luck to get invited to the Nike conversation with Kobe event in Houston during allstar weekend to get them sigend by Kobe then to only to turn around sell the pair and limited shirts on ebay.

Hello,
Before I get my name thrown around in the mud any more, I would just like to state my case.

Tee Shirts
-I attended the Premium Goods, Nike Zoom Kobe I Event with a group of friends and family, who bought t-shirts/raffle tickets so that I had increased odds of someone I know winning. Therefore I have a lot of shirts that I do not need. Why ebay? Because If I offered to hook everyone up, Id have my mail box flooded. I have given shirts to friends who have helped me in the past, and these are simply the left overs. I won the ticket to the Conversation with Kobe Event During this Raffle. Believe me, I still have a couple of shirts from these events for myself and I do treasure them.

-The Black Zoom Kobe I Endurance that I have up for auction:
-This was won at the silent auction not the raffle portion of the event and I spent a GRIP of cash on it.
-I spent too much and now Im in trouble for it. I can pay my bills because of this piece and Im forced to sell it. Believe me, I would love to keep it, but it is just not realistic. If I had won the piece with a $44 raffle ticket you can bet your heineys this would be mine till I die.

If you still think Im a bad guy, I wonder what you would think of the guy bidding against me till the very end who wanted all 4 pairs of Black Zoom Kobe I Endurance!

ebay: beverb95 (102+)[/b]​

^^^

Ok Kadoma glad you cleared that up.I wasnt trying to start nothing or flame on you.I myself was kind going crazy and was trying to win the silent auction for the reed space lasered blk/maize NYC hyperstrike ZK1's.

Man to bad you cant get keep the blk/purple ZK1 hyperstrike that you even got signed by the man himself.If I were you I do everything ti keep that pair of ZK1's you got.

Anyone notice that the carbon fiber heel cup is really just for show? The carbon fiber (if it even really is carbon fiber) is soooooo thin, almost like a sticker, around the plastic heel cup and gives the impression that it's functional when the majority is just plastic like other nikes. You can really see how thin it is at the ends when it goes to a point.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom