Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

those CHEAP-VERSION of AZK1's look like they are higher in size compare to the AZK1's. They look like REAL HIGH shoes

i like the AZK1's a lot better in design cuz it looks more like my foot shape anyways

the medial side of the cheapos are not curved like the AZK1's and the back-heel support is a lil more protruted on the AZK1's than the cheapos, which in my opinion, probably give more support than the cheapos' heels(which are just practically almost straight down)

Quote:
So what's the price tag on these?

my guess would be $80-$90
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

the blk/whte zk1's.....one to rock ,one to stock!!! 8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
the cheaper version you guys are talking about DO have Zoom Air.

I'm pretty sure they WON'T have Zoom Air technology.
Remember the budget VCIII's, the Air Flight Hops?
They didn't have the Zoom Air in them.
I think the budget ZK1's will be like the budget H2K4's (Total Package).
Just have encapsulated air soles.
- Ali

Actually, dude maybe right. Take a look at this pic. On the toe it says Zoom Air....weird..

qzhl4n.jpg

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

These look way to similar to the AZKs. They even have zoom air. I don't like that these are coming out. I'm probably wrong but I wish they are just an early sample of the AZK.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

No way i cop ZK1 now, that tasteless cheapos ruined the shoe's IMAGE!!!!!!!!
I don't mind they look bad at all. I hate them for exact SAME reason i hate fakes.
Still hoping they're something like sample or smth else, hope they just not coming out.

Quote:
No way i cop ZK1 now, that tasteless cheapos ruined the shoe's IMAGE!!!!!!!!

good that means more for me, and i don't see why everbody's flippin out over some team uptempos. sure they look like the kobe BUT they're NOT the AZK 1 :smh:
nono.gif

'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just a thought, but perhaps ZK1's for kids??? I know this is a looooooooong shot, so don't flame.

man im just an idiot , i accidently put a alcohol patch on allstar kobes and now the white paint around the shoe started to come off , is there anyway i can put the white paint back into the leather part?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

I have a question, how do you guys wear your sneakers? I have always wore my shoes a half size bigger so i have room. Does anyone do this if not why?
You SHALL NOT PASS!!DARK FIRE SHALL NOT AVAIL YOU FLAME OF ULDUNE!!!

GARYtheWHITE

Quote:
I have a question, how do you guys wear your sneakers? I have always wore my shoes a half size bigger so i have room. Does anyone do this if not why?

Because most people use them for basketball and having them a half size bigger would cause movement. Movement = bad when it comes to shoes to play in. You're likely to get blisters if you're not wearing a shoe that fits right when playing.

Back
Top Bottom