Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I'm not going to say anything after this post about the "kobe vs. this player" debate, so here goes:
Quote:
So what are you saying? You view Kobe's 81 point game as him being selfish?
I never said that. YOU were the one that said that MJ was selfish for averaging what he did back in the day. If you're going to call someone that scored 69 points selfish and not someone that scored 81, then you have a severe case of double-standard syndrome.
Quote:
The point is this he scored 81 points most importantly mainly to win that game.
:smh:
nono.gif
at you
s of the court on defense and offense something Lebron clearly hasnt shown.
:b
tongue.gif

Quote:
Dont try and comeback and say well he's young and give him time
:lol:
laugh.gif

that he is! look at the hype LBJ came into the league with and look at what he has produced. did you see what he did in his first playoff game? triple. double. can you honestly say that he hasn't lived up to his own hype?! I've said enough. peace
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

^^^^exactly, please back to the shoes...........what is he wearing tonight??? i aint watchin the game, can someone post pics please????
'hunt me, or be hunted'

so curly, is this colourway to be QS?
I'm really DISAPPOINTED about Kobe haven't any PE colourway for the playoffs!
kobeshoe6fr.jpg

I hope those are the quick strikes!!!! Those are very nice. I love when player release shoes that MACTH the jerseys.

That color looks sweet against the home Yellow. HELP !!! Would you get 2K4 IDs or Blk/Wht ZKIs? I got 2 Blk/Maize already.
C O O K # 4 5

i just picked up the blk/wht zk1s tonite and love them.. i also have the blk/maizes so the two paired up look amazing :D
happy.gif
. here are some images of the blk/whts and some shorts i picked up tonite to go with the blk/whts.. the shorts are some nike flight/izzo shorts with a small kobe logo on the back rear and some jordan blk/wht shorts :wow:
eek.gif

Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

where'd you pick up those black flight sphere shorts????????

those are so sick! i've been waiting for those since november!!

WHERE'D YOU GET THEM?????

nice pic by the way.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
At those Jordan shorts to go with the Black/White Kobe's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Man everyone has to stop with the comparisons about Kobe to anyone.
Lebron is a sick player, but he has a good solid team around him, he can avarage more assists than Kobe cause guys on his team knock down shots. Its simple.
And as far as the MVP award, use the kidnap scenario.
If u were to kidnap this player from their team, how would the team do?
Lets see, i watched every Laker game there was this season, and i can easily say they would be last 3 if not last place in the league without Kobe you can't really say that about Cavaliers or even Pheonix.
And Nash is a great player don't get me wrong, but he has a decent team, he has some role players not to mention an all star with him. And nothing against the Lakers lineup but they are not consistant at all, use Lamar as an example, if he was more consistant the Lakers would have way more wins this year.

And someone said something about Lebrons first game numbers, well Kobe can come out and drop 60 on Pheonix we all know that, but playing this team u need a gameplan, more ball moving and more points in the paint, they lack that defense to guard that, but they can easily matchup to transition ball! Which is why Lebron can do more, cause when he goes on the bench his team can still carry the lead.
Did u guys know there was a stat about when stars get benched how does their team do, and guess whos team lacked...............yah urs truly KB

This is the playoffs people so its gameplans that beats teams, Phil Jackson actually said their happy to play Pheonix in the first round but they might do better against the Spurs cause they kinda had them figured out.
So think about what Kobe has done this year, not only was he doubted to make the playoffs this year but the records he broke, and what he molded his team into.
I dunno if u guys watched the interview of him right after last nights game but he was so happy about what his team is doing in this series. He is a true all around player and we all know that, and you people are witnessing it in this series, i mean every commentator cannot stop complimenting about what Kobe is doing in each game.

if u were to go ahead 10 years from now and look back at the 2005 2006 season, the first thing u would think of is Kobe Kobe Kobe not Nash's 50% fg's or his assists. Cmon man this was Kobes year and hate him or not, u knew it too!

^^^^please post something as lon as that or any sports related topic in the SPORTS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a NIKE SHOE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom