Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

out of curiosity when is zk2 coming out? like an estimation...next year ,in 6 months, in two years what

Quote:
you talkin bout my pic?

yeah it isnt working for me could u repost it
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons"

Quote:
where did you take that pic with kobe???

kobeskool2009,
it was 30 min. after the game....then my cousins and i went to the meeting room to wait for him.....and the rest was history.....talked to him for 20 mins.......got my jersey signed.....took a picture.....got some advice and asked him various questions...it was a nuts!

heres the repost of the pic
28631435908_0_ALB.jpg

man it still doesnt work lol
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons"

lol the pic still doesnt work for me. btw that black zk1 shirt is SICK
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Those MPLS ZK1's are tight and they feel really comfortable. They are the best next to the black/maize, which are my personal favorite. Out of the ZK1's that have came out I would rank em like this:
1. black/maize
2.MPLS
3.black/white
4.all-star

wow at all these new members that just showed up and decided to make first post in this thread. good job.

feels like the number of kobe/laker fans on this board just doubled.

we are all witnesses...
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
...to a conspiracy
ebay auctions

So which ZK1 is going to be the QS that coming out this summer is it white/gold/grey that Kobe wore game 6 of the 1st round or is it the white/purple/gold (Laker colors) that he wore when he hit the game winner in game 4?

which of the zk1s do u guys think is the most durable? i bought the MPLS ZK1 3 weeks ago and i think that they're the most fragile because of the nubuck... but no problems with them though... hope it stays that way... i think not rocking them hard the first few wears would help in the durability, since the shoe is getting the feel of the user's foot...

to the guys who'll cop the MPLS ZK1s... you WON'T be disappointed. :D
happy.gif

GOLAKERS!!! WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

i wonder what the inner side of the usa QS is, if its white or red on that side, or if its navy all around the shoe
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom