Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Seemed like more of a glitch than anything because they were gone in a instance and they don't hold in carts for 90 minutes

Now out of stock again on NDC

Damn... really wanted this cw for retail too.  Should have known this was trouble when people started slapping a 'yeezy' tag on em... 
mean.gif

Figured I could wake up late and cop with ease but guess that wasn't they case. Glad I came back to this thread and see sizes pop back up. Not sold on this color way 100% so I'll decide when I get them, see how they feel compared to the 8s. More interested in the Purple and volt pair.

30wmexc.jpg

Got my size 13 no hassles at footaction. I was the only one in there dude didn't really know what these are so we talked about them for a minute.

Showed me the Christmas kicks as well.

Venoms are much nicer in person then I anticipated. :D

30wmexc.jpg

Got my size 13 no hassles at footaction. I was the only one in there dude didn't really know what these are so we talked about them for a minute.

Showed me the Christmas kicks as well.

Venoms are much nicer in person then I anticipated. :D

try it on, hows the fit? i realized they look like it might be snug or tight. I hope not

The midfoot is a little narrow as reported earlier but I believe that's just from the initial mold and will definitely feel more loose over time. It doesn't bother me in a sense of it being tight, it just locks that foot down which is comfortable to me.

So hype right now :D

Hope my man eightfivefresh eightfivefresh scooped him a pair!

The midfoot is a little narrow as reported earlier but I believe that's just from the initial mold and will definitely feel more loose over time. It doesn't bother me in a sense of it being tight, it just locks that foot down which is comfortable to me.

So hype right now
happy.gif

Hope my man @EightFiveFresh scooped him a pair!
Dope, bruh! Everything I'm hearing is alot of GOOD. 
nthat.gif

Haven't picked mine up YET, but best believe they are Copped sooner than later.

I'll probably end up copping in person, though... hopefully w/ a FTL BDay joint. 

Lol. From the sound of it, the Hype is too real for them Online, and I KNOW cats in Columbus will sleep on em in stores.

Got my pair at FTL tysons. They only had a pair per sz. No hassle.
Seemed to be the same situation at mine but I know other stores got 2 or 3 FSRs. Definitely a QS but that doesn't mean it'll be impossible to find a pair in your size for retail.

My advice is wait to see if ndc puts up more pairs like they did for those infrared lunar 1s last week

Dope, bruh! Everything I'm hearing is alot of GOOD. :nthat:

I'll probably end up copping in person, though... hopefully w/ a FTL BDay joint. 

Lol. From the sound of it, the Hype is too real for them Online, and I KNOW cats in Columbus will sleep on em in stores.

Yeah, in store depending on area is what it's all about.

The foot action does huge volume here so I'm assuming that's why they got it, but Kobe's aren't too big my way thankfully. :D

Good luck to everyone heading out today :D

Wasn't expecting such a quick sellout. I had a NDC gift card I was going to use too.

Dope, bruh! Everything I'm hearing is alot of GOOD. 
nthat.gif

Hopes cats in Mpls sleep on em in store as well lol...

Can't get to the store for another 7 hours or so

Back
Top Bottom