Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Still waiting on those Kung Fu's to drop on price , YOTH on Nike is on sale + clearance. 

Thanks. I had to scoop the Kung Fu's just to rock and beat. Del Sol- like colors are always my favorite cw for all Kobes.

Anyone seeing the diffused jade/electric green/light loden cw around?  Looking for a size 7 for the wifey.  Thanks.

I guess I"m still waiting on deeper discounts. 
laugh.gif

The venomenons will be bought when they hit the outlet and they running a 30% off deal lol. I like em but they just hard for me to buy for some reason

The venomenons will be bought when they hit the outlet and they running a 30% off deal lol. I like em but they just hard for me to buy for some reason

Same feeling here. But what more can ypu ask for now. 69.99. I guess 49.99 is the sweet spot.

I guess I"m still waiting on deeper discounts. :lol:

same here man, i havent worn the shoe but they look decent and they are lows.

i swear if i can get these for $50 each ill cop em all. would be a nice gym shoe since these arent fuse and wouldnt yellow or tear.

still rocking my kobe VI in the gym from release and they are still kickin

someone PM me when these drop even lower IM GONNA GO IN..... if it happens which i doubt :smh:

same here man, i havent worn the shoe but they look decent and they are lows.

i swear if i can get these for $50 each ill cop em all. would be a nice gym shoe since these arent fuse and wouldnt yellow or tear.

still rocking my kobe VI in the gym from release and they are still kickin

someone PM me when these drop even lower IM GONNA GO IN..... if it happens which i doubt
mean.gif
@Zyzz  @LyPac  

$70 for Black/Gold Kung Fus

http://www.citygear.com/Nike-Zoom-Kobe-Venomenon-4-Black-and-University-Gold.html

Edit: oops didnt see post up above.. my bad

Last edited:
For those who ball in these and have either a wide feet or forefoot, hows the toe box area on this shoe? Do you guys experience any pinky toe rubbing? 

For those who ball in these and have either a wide feet or forefoot, hows the toe box area on this shoe? Do you guys experience any pinky toe rubbing? 
The toebox is definitely wider than usual. I have wide feet and they usually rub against other shoes I play in but these seem extra-wide.

The toebox is definitely wider than usual. I have wide feet and they usually rub against other shoes I play in but these seem extra-wide.
You go TTS or half size up? I too have somewhat of a wide forefoot stance so my pinky toe gets destroyed in most shoes I play in. It's strange because indoor I play with pair of Kobe 8's and don't seem to have any major pinky rubbing, would love to find a nice outdoor shoe where I can find some wide foot/pinky toe comfort. 

Last edited:
Does anyone kn ow where I can get the INLINEs for a discount?  But more so, how do these fit and feel compared to the 8s?

hi....what is the difference of these shoes from kobe 4 series?? or are these totally new series of kobe shoes out of the kobe 1 to 9??

hi....what is the difference of these shoes from kobe 4 series?? or are these totally new series of kobe shoes out of the kobe 1 to 9??
kobe venomenon series is take down model from their main series. most of them are for outdoor hooopers

Back
Top Bottom