Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

why are these only 120?
LOL! Why care if they're a Lower Price... Just ENJOY that it is!

But yea, it's basically equivalent to the old JB Team Jordan's in the Late 90's... 
nthat.gif

Heads up bros the venomenon is on FTL launch locator now.

They're available at a wider list of stores in my area :D

After checking the locator these are officially a QS. There's a lot fewer places getting them than I anticipated.

Hopefully the hype is low for these as not many people are anticipating them it seems. I see no reason why we strike out.

Still hoping for a swoosh disco :nerd:

Hopefully the hype is low for these as not many people are anticipating them it seems. I see no reason why we strike out.

Still hoping for a swoosh disco
nerd.gif
Man... I've been so hyped about these and would really like to pick them up in store.  Unless the Nike Store at Mall of America gets them, there is one single retail location getting them in my area.  HOH MOA

Might have to schedule a "dentist appointment" or something for Friday morning just in case 
laugh.gif

I need these joints, as soon as I saw them I knew they would be fire. But like most of yall said I hope the hype is minimal on them so I can scoop a pair only thing is these dang Rose Bowl tix are going to put a dent in my pocket smh

My guess is that online shouldn't be a problem...

I guess I can't speak on that for sure though.  Other NTers are much better than me at gauging that kind of hype/anticipation

View media item 689163Mine arrived today. Very happy with them. Nice quality materials especially the red lining. They fit true to size length wise but they are a narrow shoe so you fat footers may want to go up half a size if you can. Im sure it will feel better once I have worn it a few times. The heel cup is not carbon fiber. Its not even plastic and is very pliable. The print on the toe box does not glow in the dark. That being said the soles glow pretty hard. The only other shoes I have with the gitd sole are the revolution qs that came out earlier this year and the kobes glow alot stronger than they do. Cushioning is nice. I find the lunarlon a bit too spongy in the kobe 8 and I am a big fan of zoom air so these feel good. Cushioning in the heel is still good despite no air bag. Overall Im really happy with these and glad I picked them up. As I mentioned before they were released the same as a quick stike here in OZ but there is no qs labelling on the box label. Good luck to those that are going to pick them up. The gitd soles will have the HB chasing these as well I think.

Mine arrived today. Very happy with them. Nice quality materials especially the red lining. They fit true to size length wise but they are a narrow shoe so you fat footers may want to go up half a size if you can. Im sure it will feel better once I have worn it a few times. The heel cup is not carbon fiber. Its not even plastic and is very pliable. The print on the toe box does not glow in the dark. That being said the soles glow pretty hard. The only other shoes I have with the gitd sole are the revolution qs that came out earlier this year and the kobes glow alot stronger than they do. Cushioning is nice. I find the lunarlon a bit too spongy in the kobe 8 and I am a big fan of zoom air so these feel good. Cushioning in the heel is still good despite no air bag. Overall Im really happy with these and glad I picked them up. As I mentioned before they were released the same as a quick stike here in OZ but there is no qs labelling on the box label. Good luck to those that are going to pick them up. The gitd soles will have the HB chasing these as well I think.
Do you have a pair of 8s that you can compare the fit with?  I have a wider foot and usually go between a 9.5 or 10.  The 8s are the perfect fit for me in a 9.5 while most other shoes (hyperdunks and Adidas) are a 10.  Are these more narrow than the 8?

Do you have a pair of 8s that you can compare the fit with?  I have a wider foot and usually go between a 9.5 or 10.  The 8s are the perfect fit for me in a 9.5 while most other shoes (hyperdunks and Adidas) are a 10.  Are these more narrow than the 8?
I went up a full size in the 8's because they were sold out of my size 13 in the purple fades. The toe box is fine. They are just a bit snug around the arch of the foot, just before the toe box. As I said I only tries them on and they might give a little bit more once I have worn them around a bit. Its not terribly uncomfortable, but it is tighter than I would like.

View media item 689163Mine arrived today. Very happy with them. Nice quality materials especially the red lining. They fit true to size length wise but they are a narrow shoe so you fat footers may want to go up half a size if you can. Im sure it will feel better once I have worn it a few times. The heel cup is not carbon fiber. Its not even plastic and is very pliable. The print on the toe box does not glow in the dark. That being said the soles glow pretty hard. The only other shoes I have with the gitd sole are the revolution qs that came out earlier this year and the kobes glow alot stronger than they do. Cushioning is nice. I find the lunarlon a bit too spongy in the kobe 8 and I am a big fan of zoom air so these feel good. Cushioning in the heel is still good despite no air bag. Overall Im really happy with these and glad I picked them up. As I mentioned before they were released the same as a quick stike here in OZ but there is no qs labelling on the box label. Good luck to those that are going to pick them up. The gitd soles will have the HB chasing these as well I think.

My mistake. The toe detail does glow. Its not as strong as the sole but after having one of them out of the box in the office for a few hours this afternoon it has charged up. The sole glow very bright as well.

Last edited:

Coud you take a pic in the night with them please?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom