Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

zoom_lbj3_china.sized.jpg

If you are a 1 they might be slightly too heavy. You could get away with them but I would probably go with something different.

^^ There are LBJIII China Exclusives on eBay but only 2 or 3 sellers has them and only 1 of those 3 had a FSR, I think he bought all the LBJIII in China

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

actually there is few people know how to play ebay game in china.

most of them got their shoes and sold them on the china local forum.

^^^can anyone direct me to the auctions hes talkin about? just ezinbox it so dont have to post a link. thx in advance.
I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."
IT'S OVER!!!!!!

double post sorry :D
happy.gif
4 5
I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."
IT'S OVER!!!!!!

Goldmember= Gold for the members....As in an all gold shoe for friends/family...Or ones for "members" of nikebasketball or whatever??....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

$1500?! Thats so crazy. There are a nice colorway though.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

psl dont flame coz i am not that knowledgeable but why are brons getting these china exclusives? just want to know. ty.
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

vektor819..
i guess cuz he's trying to expand to around the world... i mean.. he did do the whole Chamber of Fear thing.. it was pretty asian influenced...

Quote:
im confused, if i live in virginia, which is southeast, which regional 3s would be available here

I am pretty sure it will be the white/gold

so if I am in colorado will I be able to get the white/gold at footlocker or finishline or would i have to order it

Back
Top Bottom