Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Was driving and missed. TBH Im cool w my grs...esp at that price point. Was out to assist, found out my boy coulda scooped for me from ntny too but all good. Hope people who really wanted em copped. Hope my luck on shoes I want for myself isnt hampered by this lol

Not surprised. DSMNY was letting people double-up. Dude was straight up negotiating a flip while the clerk was swiping his credit card. SMH.

why do ppl question being able to use the promo codes on launch products? you can use it on ANYTHING on nikes site, although some stupid reps might say you can't, just go ask another one, they will tell you yes. For example, I had a 15% off code from the SB3 release this past week, used it with no problems at all for these today. 

shoes & shirt...wouldve been shoes,shirt & hat but i cant do the velco adjustable joints

If you're in nyc I would say head down to NTNY, there's a chance of grabbing a 10. It's honestly 50/50 that there are pairs left in normal mens sizes that sell out first(9-12). I was there around 2ish and there was still fsr, though there weren't many pairs left of certain sizes. I couldn't see behind the cash register bc they were bombed with workers helping tourists and regular customers and what not. Some sizes were stacked up high enough that I could see there were plenty left, some below the level of the registers which is why I'm saying the numbers were low for certain sizes.

Last edited:

why do ppl question being able to use the promo codes on launch products? you can use it on ANYTHING on nikes site, although some stupid reps might say you can't, just go ask another one, they will tell you yes. For example, I had a 15% off code from the SB3 release this past week, used it with no problems at all for these today. 
nobody is questioning if the codes are usable 
wink.gif

If you're in nyc I would say head down to NTNY, there's a chance of grabbing a 10. It's honestly 50/50 that there are pairs left in normal mens sizes that sell out first(9-12). I was there around 2ish and there was still fsr, though there weren't many pairs left of certain sizes. I couldn't see behind the cash register bc they were bombed with workers helping tourists and regular customers and what not. Some sizes were stacked up high enough that I could see there were plenty left, some below the level of the registers which is why I'm saying the numbers were low for certain sizes.
Thanks for the heads up so I'll try my luck

Back
Top Bottom