Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Just to add like others have mentioned, I have the BANNED Wimbledon Vapor 9s and although I wear them causally, they have held up great. I am not a fan of the 9.5s for the same reasons others have mentioned.

How do you like that grass sole for casual wear? I passed on those because of it, thought it looked kinda strange. But the colorway is nice.

I completely missed these

thought they were months away

well, my pair shipped yesterday, and for reference, no stolen code used -.- smh, y'all using those codes def need to have your address/acct banned. 

well, my pair shipped yesterday, and for reference, no stolen code used -.- smh, y'all using those codes def need to have your address/acct banned. 
yepp and while you're at it you should prolly be banned from here for wishing something like that upon someone else. that's a hating a** move right there lol.

like what human blatantly wishes bad upon strangers that they don't know lol? some of these cats are cut from a different cloth man 
roll.gif

so damn true & over some damn shoe's at that
laugh.gif
the fact that some of you are "risking" using a stolen coupon is just low, i mean, ****, have some standards. Like you just said, it's some shoes! It's the principal, obviously, you guys are too stupid to look beyond the simple fact of using a stolen code for Nike and see what the reality of it is. It's still STOLEN, correct? How would you like if someone was rocking your stolen J's? I'm sure then you'll be flipping **** then.....smh, kids these days

so damn true & over some damn shoe's at that
laugh.gif
the fact that some of you are "risking" using a stolen coupon is just low, i mean, ****, have some standards. Like you just said, it's some shoes! It's the principal, obviously, you guys are too stupid to look beyond the simple fact of using a stolen code for Nike and see what the reality of it is. It's still STOLEN, correct? How would you like if someone was rocking your stolen J's? I'm sure then you'll be flipping **** then.....smh, kids these days
The only person doing something low is you, hoping that people get banned or cancelled lol. Did someone do something to you that're hoping for bad to someone. I'm not an idiot. It's not like I'm hacking into Nike's database and saying "hmmm, wonder who's code I'm going to steal today and ruin their opportunity to purchase an item at a discount." I used a code posted on multiple public forums, that anyone has access to. anyone could do the exact same thing. people have made it aware that nike's discount system has been compromised at this point, and if they can't fix it how is that my problem?

if I'm someone who currently has a legit code, I'm speaking to a nike rep and getting another one asap due to what has happened. but as a normal free thinking non-legit code having person like myself, I'd be an idiot not to use a code if they're available lmao. who doesn't like saving money? if I'm blatantly breaking laws and hacking into nike's servers and making this stuff public, then sure I'd feel a little sketched out/guilty, but we're talking about a discount. like I said, everyone is cut from a different cloth.

Mine come in Tuesday!

Nice back to work present from the long weekend. Will post pics when they do.

im confused now people stole codes from who?
those codes people use are actually codes given to people.  for instance my code, given to me by nike, was stolen.  when i went to use it on a shoe it failed to work.

oh ok... i had a similar situation from a nter giving me a code for ndc that wouldnt wk ... i just figured i waited to long to use it & he already had

The only person doing something low is you, hoping that people get banned or cancelled lol. Did someone do something to you that're hoping for bad to someone. I'm not an idiot. It's not like I'm hacking into Nike's database and saying "hmmm, wonder who's code I'm going to steal today and ruin their opportunity to purchase an item at a discount." I used a code posted on multiple public forums, that anyone has access to. anyone could do the exact same thing. people have made it aware that nike's discount system has been compromised at this point, and if they can't fix it how is that my problem?

if I'm someone who currently has a legit code, I'm speaking to a nike rep and getting another one asap due to what has happened. but as a normal free thinking non-legit code having person like myself, I'd be an idiot not to use a code if they're available lmao. who doesn't like saving money? if I'm blatantly breaking laws and hacking into nike's servers and making this stuff public, then sure I'd feel a little sketched out/guilty, but we're talking about a discount. like I said, everyone is cut from a different cloth.
the point i'm making was for the people that are knowingly using these codes, #teamstolencode as some moron referenced, whomever knowingly is using or trying to use the codes is still wrong. You want to talk about cut from a different cloth? How can you justify taking advantage of a situation when you know it isn't right?? If a drunk girl at a party is lying on the ground spread eagle, i guess it's ok for you go smash her huh? If a bank truck back door opens and money falls out, I guess it's ok for you to just take it huh? You're just being smart by taking advantage of the situation, huh????? Sorry, but don't think that will hold up in a court of law kid.  Don't worry, it isn't your fault, it's your parents to blame. Cut from a different cloth, HA. You're cut from the same cloth as 98% of society. 

Back
Top Bottom