Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

I know Why mercer shut down but did ntny shut down.

I'm willing to camp for the db's really hope this b.s. don't happen

No reason for alp to be going too crazy since all you can do is get raffle tickets. The first release was just $$ all over for resellers.

#NTNY will give away in-store raffle tickets for the NIKECOURT Zoom Vapor AJ3 today from 3 PM to 7 PM.
#NTNY raffle winners will be notified on Nov. 11 and will be able to make their purchase until 8 PM Nov, 12.

i don't know how but i scored these this morning on NDC, expected delivery in a couple days... 
nthat.gif

the problem is i've been offered 400E for these (wich retail 195 in EU) and i dont know what to do guys! i love these kicks but on the other side not being able to get the whites make me unsatisfied so 200E gain sounds so good, i can use em to pay resale and get the supreme AF1! 

what u think should i do, i'm really in the middle of nowhere... 
frown.gif

i don't know how but i scored these this morning on NDC, expected delivery in a couple days... :nthat:

the problem is i've been offered 400E for these (wich retail 195 in EU) and i dont know what to do guys! i love these kicks but on the other side not being able to get the whites make me unsatisfied so 200E gain sounds so good, i can use em to pay resale and get the supreme AF1! 

what u think should i do, i'm really in the middle of nowhere... :frown:
keep them & ignore offers because you will end up selling if you dont

i don't know how but i scored these this morning on NDC, expected delivery in a couple days... 
nthat.gif

frown.gif
seems like the EU drop as much easier than the US drop.  get whichever pair you like more.  

nthat.gif

frown.gif
I got them too, in Eu was much easier, btw how you struggled on the supreme af1? I carted them 3 times and let them go...

nthat.gif

frown.gif
TBH EU resell today is settling around 300 EUR (even a little less in fb groups) so you'd make a killing selling em for 400... Once more shoes get shipped from NDC i can see these moving for 250-300 EUR

Last edited:

i havnt scored on NDC since Feb 9th. I can't even be mad honestly 

the constant striking out though is getting frustrating cant lie
mean.gif
 That morning still haunts me to this day. If I would have scored that day I wouldn't care about any other release this year 
laugh.gif

i havnt scored on NDC since Feb 9th. I can't even be mad honestly 

the constant striking out though is getting frustrating cant lie
:smh:  That morning still haunts me to this day. If I would have scored that day I wouldn't care about any other release this year :lol:

i had to go look up what dropped that day :smh:

i was literally changing a pamper when they dropped...kid was 6 days old :smh:

i had to go look up what dropped that day :smh:

i was literally changing a pamper when they dropped...kid was 6 days old :smh:

had my phone in my hand. on wifi. next to my router. with tweet texts on.

still struck out.

til this day I don't know if I should be mad I struck out or not so because I had everything in my favor besides luck.

:::shrugs shoulders throws phone:::

Hell. Just knew from my friend that NTNY already did raffle today. I just went straight to Mercer didn't even care for NTNY.

Back
Top Bottom