Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

Yea is NDC getting these got a gift card I would love too spend on these...

Brings me back too my senior year of 02' straight grail status....

I meant too say 03'' (typos).. y'all quick too jump somebody on mistakes but can't answer my other question....

I meant too say 03'' (typos).. y'all quick too jump somebody on mistakes but can't answer my other question....
Welcome to NT bruh.

I too am waiting on that Nike .com drop.

Also, I'm waiting on the price drop.

These will flood ebay and marketplaces everywhere

once these dudes realize they don't actually like these shoes.

Pic i saw on fb 
smokin.gif
  don't mind the joggers

Last edited:
Ya those are lookin nice in that pic. Lmao I got a little carried away when they finally popped up on Champs and copped 2 pairs. Still tryin to decide if I'm gonna keep both or not. Would'nt mind havin a DS pair on ice though for a rainy day. Seriously doubt these will release again for a long *** time if ever...

Ya those are lookin nice in that pic. Lmao I got a little carried away when they finally popped up on Champs and copped 2 pairs. Still tryin to decide if I'm gonna keep both or not. Would'nt mind havin a DS pair on ice though for a rainy day. Seriously doubt these will release again for a long *** time if ever...

I just ordered on Champs and thanks to whoever posted that 10% off code a page or 2 back

147.14 with the 10percent off code and free shipping at champs . have an og pair they are pretty best but still super comfortable

I just ordered on Champs and thanks to whoever posted that 10% off code a page or 2 back
Ya I only got the 10% off on one of my two Champs pairs. Think I could call champs and get em to refund me the difference or nah??

Ya I only got the 10% off on one of my two Champs pairs. Think I could call champs and get em to refund me the difference or nah??

Won't hurt to try lol

Won't hurt to try lol
Ya i mean $15 is $15. I guess it's worth a 5 min phone call anyway.

At least one more
nerd.gif
   i'm pretty sure i'm grabbing every cw that drops 

These are next 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom