Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

Need the Away's. The Zoom Vick is one of my fav lines of all time. Owning 1-3 and all the cleats for football season, this brings back great memories

I doubt it, but I hope they kept the velour-like material on the upper.  

Last edited:
Online tomorrow            

Pretty sure i can get these on disco, but i don't think i'm gonna wait

Last edited:
They are. From my understanding there won't be too many colorways of these to retro.
yea, i heard that also but it was stated that only 3 colors would be releasing. The white and red, white and green and the OG white toe apparently...........so that leaves the black and red and the grey/carolina blue out to dry, lol.

Hoping its more like 3-5 colors, lol

yea, i heard that also but it was stated that only 3 colors would be releasing. The white and red, white and green and the OG white toe apparently...........so that leaves the black and red and the grey/carolina blue out to dry, lol.

Hoping its more like 3-5 colors, lol
Yeah you're right. Thought I read the grey pair was releasing, but it was just one of the first images posted, my b.

I was hoping $130 too 

Pics and sizing if you can @jadaqwest
nerd.gif

Price is $150, just confirmed with my local Villa.  Going over later tonight or tomorrow to check them out.

$150? Seriously?

Quality better be on point with these for that price. What was original retail? I know I paid $50 for the black/reds at the outlet.

Trying not to cop 3 pairs of these when they release. The nostalgia value of these is sky high for me.

Villa sold out all ready
sick.gif
 i had them in cart, but got up top do something real quick, and now they're gone 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom