*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

I would call them out if i Ever thought anybody was really freestyling. considering cams been doing this for so long i'm assuming he wrote just for flex freestyle which is dope.

Jim Jones is reading something too. Look at him just staring at the table the entire time.

It's a damn shame to see how much Jim has surpassed Juelz in terms of work ethic and skills. Santana is a lazy bum who never reached his potential

Jim 
eek.gif

I can't listen to Vado anymore after that **** that Cam said about it about him.

Cam's verse was cool, his last tape was cool as hell but he needs to get his **** mastered. Poor sound.

Make me an offer. Here are some better pics I just took and I after not finding this hat anywhere on the internet for as long as I've been looking I just came across a picture with him actually wearing it. The closest one that I can find that resembles this hat is that limited edition purple one that you could only get from New Era directly and it came in that special case. This one didn't come with that case but it definitely was only available at Santana Town you couldn't buy it anywhere else. That alone makes me a little hesitant to part with it, the fact that it's official merchandise from that store that doesn't exist anymore in my opinion, it's kind of a relic. Regardless of it's street value, to me it's not just another hat, especially since it did cost $90 back when I got it. It would take an impressive offer to change my mind and until then I'm perfectly fine with holding onto it. I'm definitely curious if anyone else has it though and how rare it is, if at all.

I copped that hat from Genesis on 57st. I no longer have it but it was one of the more limited versions of the hat. I also had the red Cotten pinstripe one with camron on the side. The ones with the More Then Music patch was the normal ones found in hat shops. I always wanted the Juelz hat. It was all gold. Not sure what color Jims was idr

Cam probably visits Max B in jail.

+

Jim went off. Wow.

Juelz has the worst work ethic of all time. All time.

Nah it's something different from Juelz, i honestly don't think this guy really wants to rap at all, or there was something really serious behind all those police raids.

Up until about 2007 dude was FLOODING the streets with music left & right. That boy was literally putting out music at a Wayne pace and yeear after year he just started to become lower & lower. He'll have everything lined up drop a fire single, and then would just disappear. I've never seen a reversal in ethic like that. His work ethic was A1 for many years and then he suddenly just went awol on rap for an hour.

Freestyles was nice but theres no real group energy. They had they lil individual **** but nothing collective. No one was hyping the other up. Zeke was forcing it on some weak adlib ****. Those take over freestyles (old dipet/ gunit/rocafella) was dope cu the bars n energy. It was live and sounded like they was havin fun. This sound like obligation. They just doing it to get a check. The vibe is all off.

Last edited:
In all truthfullness I can't feel my face technically did come out... Not an official album... but dudes gave us atleast 30 songs together lol I mean what else can you ask for.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? did they not go into the studio & work together.... were they not CONSTANTLY together at one point... Nothing about those songs was forced

Im not talking about the songs, the mixtape was forced

They were on fire in late 06 until 07

Why did it drop november 08 when juelz was promoting skull gang?

that **** was forced, wayne was on a different level than juelz at that point

Freestyles was nice but theres no real group energy. They had they lil individual **** but nothing collective. No one was hyping the other up. Zeke was forcing it on some weak adlib ****. Those take over freestyles (old dipet/ gunit/rocafella) was dope cu the bars n energy. It was live and sounded like they was havin fun. This sound like obligation. They just doing it to get a check. The vibe is all off.
Thought the same exact thing

Son ain't been **** since he took the bandana off
Bruh this might legitimately be the reason :lol:

They have two seperate mixtapes of work the First def dropped while Both of them were on fire.... It actually was a prelude before they did the Black Republicans remix.

1)Diplomats Dynasty Hot 97 Freestyle
2)Cam'ron & Santana "**** You" Hot 97 Freestyle
3) Diplomats 2004 Rap City Freestyle
4) Diplomats Live on Hot97 Freestyle
5) 40 Cal & J.R Writer DJ Camillo Freestyle
6) Begger For Mercy (Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
7) He's A Rider(Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
8) Get Wit The Set(Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
9) We Hate Them (Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
10)Diplomats Maria Maria feat. Juelz Santana
11) Cam'ron HotBoyz Freestyle
12) Cam'ron 1998 YBR Freestyle
13) Cam'ron Old School Freestyle
14) Cam'ron Yo Get Rich
15) Cam'ron Dreams Freestyle
16) Cam'ron It's Going Down (Dissin' Jay-Z)
17) Cam'ron We Made It (Freestyle)
18) Cam'ron Child of the Ghetto
19) Cam'ron Roc - A-Fella Get Money
20) Cam'ron & Jim Jones Hate Me Now
21) Cam'ron Momma Loves Me Freestyle
22) Cam'ron Takeover Freestyle
23) Cam'ron Show You How (Remix)
24) J.R Writer Freestyle
25) J.R Writer Game Over Freestyle
26) J.R Writer Hot 97 Down & Out Freestyle
27) Juelz Santana Stretch Armstrong Freestyle
28) Juelz Santana Many Men Freestyle
29) Juelz Santana Deep Freestyle
30) Juelz Santana Freestyle
31) Juelz Santana Tipsy Freestyles Juelz Santana Whisper Freestyle
32) Juelz Santana - Freestyle (live At Hot 97)
33) Juelz Santana & J.R Writer What up Gangsta
34) Juelz Santana Blackout Freestyle
35) Juelz Santana You Dont Know
36) Juelz Santana - Go Crazy Freestyle
37) You Ain't My Homie ft. T.I.
38) JR Writer The Wire
39) J.R Writer Hot 97 Freestyle
40) JR Writer J.R.'s Magnum
41) Hell Rell Keep It Thoro
42) Juelz Santana Damn It Feels Good
43) Juelz Santana Slow Down
44) J.R Writer Game Over Freestyle

Put up my collection of freestyles from the Dips on souncloud for all those who may have missed or need em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom