∆∆∆The Mozilla Seabird Vol. Forget What You Know About Phones∆∆∆

eek.gif

Very dope! The mouse and holographic keyboards
pimp.gif

still #teamiphone though.
laugh.gif

keep in mind, this video is old and there still hasnt been a prototype or anything made.  just a video about possibilities. 

The design and virtual keyboard are pretty cool.  However, I'm not sure what the IR/Bluetooth dongle is good for since you can just swipe the screen.  Maybe for presentations when you're using the projector perhaps?  

meh, concept's a year old.
Mozilla needs to worry about getting their damn desktop web browser working better before even considering making a phone.
Even their android version of firefox is meh

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

CONCEPT
laugh.gif

You added a laughing emote to the end as if you don't think that Mozilla (and other manufacturers) don't have the capability to produce this device (and others like it.) They have the technology to now, they just can't produce it cheap enough for it to be feasible for mass production quite yet.

Trust when I say that phones just as powerful, if not more so, are on the horizon. I know it's a concept, but nevertheless, it's still an awesome insight of the technology that is to come in the near future.
pimp.gif

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

CONCEPT
laugh.gif

You added a laughing emote to the end as if you don't think that Mozilla (and other manufacturers) don't have the capability to produce this device (and others like it.) They have the technology to now, they just can't produce it cheap enough for it to be feasible for mass production quite yet.

Trust when I say that phones just as powerful, if not more so, are on the horizon. I know it's a concept, but nevertheless, it's still an awesome insight of the technology that is to come in the near future.
pimp.gif

It ain't coming from Mozilla, though. 
They can't even get their shxtty browser to stop crashing.

Back
Top Bottom