≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

i have some news, from a post on NSB SO take it with a grain of salt
Rep jus told me they not releasing until may because of that news article and the back lash from ppl saying nike supporting weed and bloods @$%

Rep jus told me they not releasing until may because of that news article and the back lash from ppl saying nike supporting weed and bloods @$%

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

1303097_o.gif

C'mon Nike Sb.

indifferent.gif

I sure hope that the "second" design's much better. 

If Nike & Todd Bratrud can't pull this release off then there goes the whole 4/20 line for next year.. 

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

1303097_o.gif

C'mon Nike Sb.

indifferent.gif

If Nike & Todd Bratrud can't pull this release off then there goes the whole 4/20 line for next year.. 

eyes.gif

We have to remember that even Bratrud had some flops too. Not everyone can design fire all the time

we'll see man, I sure hope so. I really do.

We have to remember that even Bratrud had some flops too. Not everyone can design fire all the time

we'll see man, I sure hope so. I really do.

I say they are about 300....as long as people are into them and some un-DS their pair then ya the price will continue to rise, but I think there is a limit to how high that price will go, 400 max imo

Will you guys cop this pair? Apparently the pics we have right now are the actual shoe. Some guy in Holland saw them at his shop...but then again Nike could have a trick or two up their sleeve

I say they are about 300....as long as people are into them and some un-DS their pair then ya the price will continue to rise, but I think there is a limit to how high that price will go, 400 max imo

Will you guys cop this pair? Apparently the pics we have right now are the actual shoe. Some guy in Holland saw them at his shop...but then again Nike could have a trick or two up their sleeve

I think im going to keep my pair ds for a while and see if the price actually does go up

I think im going to keep my pair ds for a while and see if the price actually does go up

ALDY wrote:
elcerrito91 wrote:
pimp.gif

Good.
1303097_o.gif

roll.gif

C'mon Nike Sb.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

They Did Good With The Skunk Dunk Last Year... The Whole Cheech & Chong Concept In General Is No Bueno Unless They Go Back To The Drawing Board... They Coulda Atleast Put The Smoke Clouds On The Outside Where The White Is...

ALDY wrote:
elcerrito91 wrote:
pimp.gif

Good.
1303097_o.gif

roll.gif

C'mon Nike Sb.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

They Did Good With The Skunk Dunk Last Year... The Whole Cheech & Chong Concept In General Is No Bueno Unless They Go Back To The Drawing Board... They Coulda Atleast Put The Smoke Clouds On The Outside Where The White Is...

PINOYBOY, I dont know if the price on these will be substantial or not. The opinions on them arent very good, so I wouldnt expect much...And ROD301, I dont think we'll be getting anything different than those sample pics to be honest.....we'll see man, I sure hope they change em

PINOYBOY, I dont know if the price on these will be substantial or not. The opinions on them arent very good, so I wouldnt expect much...And ROD301, I dont think we'll be getting anything different than those sample pics to be honest.....we'll see man, I sure hope they change em

Back
Top Bottom