★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

As for Rose, Krzyzewski came away impressed with him on both ends of the floor.

"I thought he had an absolutely incredible performance in the scrimmage on Saturday," Krzyzewski said. "His ability to move the ball down the court and penetrate — he had eight assists, and it was very, very good.

"Defensively I thought he took it up a notch this week. There's a spirit of defense with the guards now with Rondo, Westbrook. Derrick really pressured the ball very, very well."

MmmmHmmm Pooh.. Yea... Business.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"I thought he had an absolutely incredible performance in the scrimmage on Saturday," Krzyzewski said. "His ability to move the ball down the court and penetrate — he had eight assists, and it was very, very good.

"Defensively I thought he took it up a notch this week. There's a spirit of defense with the guards now with Rondo, Westbrook. Derrick really pressured the ball very, very well."

pimp.gif

hes gonna be a beast this yr.which is kinda scary cuz he was quite beasty last yr. even with the semi-healthy ankle

pimp.gif

hes gonna be a beast this yr.which is kinda scary cuz he was quite beasty last yr. even with the semi-healthy ankle

Originally Posted by windycity7

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 im just thinking about the "Derrick Rose Is..." thread

For all those thinking about Rudy think about this.

Peja had similar minutes and PPG in his first two years in the L. I know Peja is old and a Forward now. Rudy has potential. Really would like to see a deal of some kind.

[table][tr][td]
Derrick Rose
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Class of 2007
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
rose.jpg
[/td] [td]High School: Chicago Simeon
AAU Team: Meanstreets Express

Height: 6'2"

Position: Point guard

Scouting Report: Strong, athletic, skilled; the whole package. "Pooh" as he is called, played on Simeon's sophomore team with coach Bob Hambric not allowing freshmen to play varsity. Has a good a good "basketball bloodline" and big things are expected with his debut on the varsity scene with fellow '07 classmate Tim Flowers.
[/td] [/tr][/table]​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]   [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Related Stories to Rose:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td][/td][/tr][/table]

Jul 30, 2010 4:52 PM EST

As of Friday morning, the Bulls had not completely ruled out signing veteran free agent Tracy McGrady.

When Eddie House signed with the Heat, the Bulls lost one of theirfree agent options. Chicago continues to look at Keith Bogans and RogerMason Jr.

Even though the Bulls haven't ruled out signing McGrady, a sourceclose to the situation maintains that doing so remains "unlikely."

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68453/20100730/bulls_havent_ruled_out_mcgrady/#

the heat really shook up the world with house signing. we have been moving real slow since the jazz invasion. i say we just take the shot with mcgrady...he might not be the shooter we need, but he is a scorer that has skill in the nba game. that being said, i hope they do something worthwhile before the last few guys are gone.

mason would be nice pick up IMO

^AGREE. On another note id like to see Tmac healthly doing what he does best , and hopefully shutting down all the teeams that gave him a pass

yeh i just hope we are not one of those teams...while mason and bogans are solid players, tmac will be someone coming off the bench (?) expecting to put up 20. his mentality suits our need off the bench. he is a flat out scorer...bulls better get him before someone else does.

the bulls wont be able to beat the heat im sorry,,,,noah talked trash about lebron before now hes really gonna thrash him, and as far as rose deng and all them go they are just role players waiting to get sh!ttd on

Originally Posted by savy007710

the bulls wont be able to beat the heat im sorry,,,,noah talked trash about lebron before now hes really gonna thrash him, and as far as rose deng and all them go they are just role players waiting to get sh!ttd on

35c25a940c7d6ee86599abda3ac2ea3e119256b_r.gif

im sorry they cant beat the three headed monster ....
mike miller
eddie house
chalmers
haslem
arroyo
joel anthony
james jones
big z
diawara
juwan howard
dasean butler sorry guys....

Originally Posted by savy007710

im sorry they cant beat the three headed monster ....
mike miller
eddie house
chalmers
haslem
arroyo
joel anthony
james jones
big z
diawara
juwan howard
dasean butler sorry guys....
Dog, you from yonkers, though. You a heat fan now? %#@+ out of here, you either a @$*$ rider, or.....can't think of another option. 

Back
Top Bottom