★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by savy007710

im sorry they cant beat the three headed monster ....
mike miller
eddie house
chalmers
haslem
arroyo
joel anthony
james jones
big z
diawara
juwan howard
dasean butler sorry guys....
Dog, you from yonkers, though. You a heat fan now? %#@+ out of here, you either a @$*$ rider, or.....can't think of another option. 

Typical NYC fashion jump to whatever is poppin at the time.  Go Heart Your Own City's Squad ({})

we at the Garden this Christmas
pimp.gif

thought i'd tell you losers that one of our beat writers says that knicks/bulls at MSG for Christmas is official.

Originally Posted by DubA169

thought i'd tell you losers that one of our beat writers says that knicks/bulls at MSG for Christmas is official.

Great Christmas Gift... Kicking Y'all **+ At Y'all Place... Hmmmph! I'll Allow It
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Great Christmas Gift... Kicking Y'all **+ At Y'all Place... Hmmmph! I'll Allow It
pimp.gif
THIS!

I just read Bulls/Knicks on Xmas on another site... I'm getting this weird sensation in my stomach just thinking about it... Damn it feels good to be really relevant again
pimp.gif

I haven't felt this good about one of my teams since the 2006 Bears.

I wish I could go to that Christmas game, and that OKC opener gonna be
pimp.gif

Might have to break out the NBA on NBC music

mike miller
eddie house
chalmers
haslem
arroyo
joel anthony
james jones
big z
diawara
juwan howard
Dog, you from yonkers, though. You a heat fan now? %#@+ out of here, you either a @$*$ rider, or.....can't think of another option. 

Typical NYC fashion jump to whatever is poppin at the time.  Go Heart Your Own City's Squad ({})

whoa whoa typical ny? nah we aint like that

its obvious that kid savy (whose shoe collection is weak) is a bandwagoner....lets not feed that troll

hahah funny thats all u guys have to comeback against the heat..."hes from yonkers and is a bandwagoner" so im guessing you KNOW the heat gonna thrash the bulls now that you see their full roster...and thats only have of my collection buddy and im sellin anyways...oo yea and as for me jumping on any team that gets nice....im sorry i would be a laker fan..and honestly i was a detroit fan since wayy back and a lebron fan since he came into the league now that he has firepower to beat kobe im hype...i just dont wanna see kobe win again i always said lebron was better... 30 7 and 7!!

pimp.gif

mike miller
eddie house
chalmers
haslem
arroyo
joel anthony
james jones
big z
diawara
juwan howard

hahah funny thats all u guys have to comeback against the heat..."hes from yonkers and is a bandwagoner" so im guessing you KNOW the heat gonna thrash the bulls now that you see their full roster...and thats only have of my collection buddy and im sellin anyways...oo yea and as for me jumping on any team that gets nice....im sorry i would be a laker fan..and honestly i was a detroit fan since wayy back and a lebron fan since he came into the league now that he has firepower to beat kobe im hype...i just dont wanna see kobe win again i always said lebron was better... 30 7 and 7!!
Everyone in here should use the ignore user option on this guy with the quickness.

Bulls v. Knicks on Christmas is pure
pimp.gif

Here's to hoping one of us dethrone the Heat.

It'll be good to at least attempt to renew the rivalry with both teams being decent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

It'll be good to at least attempt to renew the rivalry with both teams being decent
pimp.gif
Dethrone the Heat? Last I checked they haven't won a single game.
grin.gif

@firstborn im not a heat fan im a lebron fan...and IGNORE the 70 win season the heat will have cuz of this man... chips all day

Originally Posted by Proshares

pimp.gif

the knicks will still suck.

@firstborn im not a heat fan im a lebron fan...and IGNORE the 70 win season the heat will have cuz of this man... chips all day

The Heat will start the season off playing the Celtics.

0-1 
wink.gif

R U HIGH!! gimme some!!

No Disrespect, But Heat consists of old dudes who they themselves are chasing their first NBA Championship. And most of them are often injured than playing.

Back
Top Bottom