★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

I cannot wait for October 27th!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

jesus christ that video gave me chills

pimp.gif
wish the season started tomorrow cuz madden will not hold me over i need 2k11 & the actual 2010-2011 season asap

Bogans isn't a bad signing, but nothing too get overly excited about.  I like our team and i think the defensive focus of Coach T will take us a long way.

i heard that the bulls might still go after rudy fernandez because we still have some cap room even after the bogans signing. BTW, haven't really heard much about keith bogans. What will he do for the team?

Well his career numbers dont really jump out at ya but he should be a solid contributor on the squad....Just gotta clear the reast of august and september, then we are on our way to greatness...I will make sure to adjust my schedule so that I can watch as many games as possible

so back to serious discussion, if we do get Rudy (please dont give up taj) dont you all think he will start complaining about PT here as well?

Was Bogans better fit for us than Mason? I know Roger's game a little better and I would have preferred him over Bogans. But I won't doubt the FO on this move as they have done well this summer

ehhh bogans is ok......im still baffled on why we didnt go after morrow

i swear if we trade taj for rudy im done with this team

have they not learned from the aldrige deal

Back
Top Bottom