★OFFICIAL 2012 NT PRESIDENT ELECTION THREAD★ Looking For Candidates

laugh.gif
good times

why we steppin should have won... although he is a lil crasy

whats up wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haze was a cool well rounded dude...where he been at? One of the few nters I would love to meet in person

Is there rules to run?
IF not... 

• One must have 2,000+ posts.
  • Been a member longer than 3 years.
  • Must have some type of badge under his avy showing he gave to a good cause.
  • Lastly, must not get banned or will be removed from the NT Office
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Is there rules to run?
IF not... 

• One must have 2,000+ posts.
  • Been a member longer than 3 years.
  • Must have some type of badge under his avy showing he gave to a good cause.
  • Lastly, must not get banned or will be removed from the NT Office
roll.gif
That's some bullsnot!

Vote PookieMan for NT President.  I will continue to make stupid threads and photograph every sexual encounter I engage in for the NT masses. I have sex a lot.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I voted for Ron Paul and I will Vote for Ron Paul again sadly. Obama is done to me just for the simple fact he is allowing the Super Congress to be formed. There are other things but that one thing just kills his presidency for me
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and %$%%.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

why we steppin should have won... although he is a lil crasy

whats up wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Crazy like a fox. Is this balla or swoosh?

As for the election, I barely even remember this. Can't believe it's been 3 years already... I am undecided on entering the 2012 election. If the people demand it, I will enter.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Vote PookieMan for NT President.  I will continue to make stupid threads and photograph every sexual encounter I engage in for the NT masses. I have sex a lot.
PookieMan has officially entered the race.
It's unclear which party he will represent, it seems as though he will be the clear candidate for the IAS [I'm Actually Smashing] Party.
Analysts do point out that majority of the NT population are registered INS, so PookieMan will have to garner a lot of their support.

Back
Top Bottom