☆☆☆☆ DJ Hero Official Post ☆☆☆☆ Releases in Stores Oct. 27 XB360/PS3/WII/PS2

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I cosign the sentiment too. I am praying that this crap fails.

Why? You work for MTVgames or somethin?
laugh.gif
Nah, because this is basically a money grab byActivision, if this game and the new Tony Hawk succeed it will just encourage Activision to make more games like these with expensive !*! accessories. Thatmeans more studios not make hardcore games but instead making DJ Hero World Tour or DJ Hero Run DMC, for exmaple look at what happened to Neversoft. Then EAwill join the money grab and all this crap might get out of had.

laugh.gif
Nah, because this is basically a money grab by Activision, if this game and the new Tony Hawk succeed it will just encourage Activision to make more games like these with expensive !*! accessories. That means more studios not make hardcore games but instead making DJ Hero World Tour or DJ Hero Run DMC, for exmaple look at what happened to Neversoft. Then EA will join the money grab and all this crap might get out of had.
i believe it expands the gaming industry .. technology is advancing so is the games .. that means we the consumers need to shell out more money..stuff like this during the Winter months while your faded =
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I pre ordered at the local gameshop last week. I'll be getting it a few days early, along with FIFA and COD
smokin.gif

Not being a legit shop thus not having to follow street dates is the $!##

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

laugh.gif
Nah, because this is basically a money grab by Activision, if this game and the new Tony Hawk succeed it will just encourage Activision to make more games like these with expensive !*! accessories. That means more studios not make hardcore games but instead making DJ Hero World Tour or DJ Hero Run DMC, for exmaple look at what happened to Neversoft. Then EA will join the money grab and all this crap might get out of had.
i believe it expands the gaming industry .. technology is advancing so is the games .. that means we the consumers need to shell out more money.. stuff like this during the Winter months while your faded =
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty sure Konami made a turntable based videogame before. Not like they are going to stop making MGS games now. Dance Dance Revolution anyone?LOL.

Tried the game out at Best Buy today, and it's not bad. Fader was a lil looser than I thought it would be, but I had a good time messing with it.

Here's the intro to the game. I think they did a little too much IMO:

are the mix's gonna be available to download mp3? that vanilla ice mix wasnt so bad, i'd like to get some of these tracks on the iphone.

That *@%$ looks HARD.............as in, physically hard.

I might try this, but my dude is a DJ and will prolly end up getting a ps3 just for this game.

I pre ordered at the local gameshop last week. I'll be getting it a few days early, along with FIFA and COD
smokin.gif

Not being a legit shop thus not having to follow street dates is the !%@#
where
nerd.gif

My bad.....114.96 shipped (release day) @amazon.com use promotional code DJHERO10 at checkout. I just did it and it worked

Back
Top Bottom