☆☆☆☆ - Fed-Ex and UPS Workers Enter: School Me on a Sort Observation VOL. Whats it Like - â˜

I have a sort observation at 5:30 am tomorrow at Fed-ex and I have no clue what it is or what to expect

Any of you Fed-ex/UPS heads that went through one or know what it is please school a brotha

Also give me pointers on how to nail the interview. THANK YOU! ☺☺☺☺

from what i understand its just them showing you what youre applying for.
making sure you know what youre about to apply for.

btw UPSFTMFW!
union protection
pimp.gif

What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

I get a weekly delivery from UPS and sometimes Fed Ex, but lately DHL, what type of 'Head' am I?

I used to work at the cerritos UPS orange belt and got HEAD in the bathroom from a britney spears looking girl, so I guess I'm more of a UPS head

My cousin steals from Fed Ex so maybe I'm a UPS/FedEX head

What's the question in normal people language, I think I may be able to help

I was about to do an Observation out in Beltsville, MD @5am but I ended up getting another job. 5am is crazy tho...

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

I get a weekly delivery from UPS and sometimes Fed Ex, but lately DHL, what type of 'Head' am I?

I used to work at the cerritos UPS orange belt and got HEAD in the bathroom from a britney spears looking girl, so I guess I'm more of a UPS head

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

UPS or FedEx workers..
Basically I have a sort observation and I have no clue what it is and was wondering if somebody could shed light on it

What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

you must be bored or got dumped or something.
e-hug?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

you must be bored or got dumped or something.
e-hug?

you read my post? thats what it is
you go to the sort and observe what it is that youre gonna do if hired. whether it be load, unload.

You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a deskjob or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem gettinghired because they LOVE students.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a desk job or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem getting hired because they LOVE students.
yea the guy said avoid sneakers and go with boots. I am a student so hopefully that'll put me over the edge

Im just worried about the interview part since I'm horrible at those
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a desk
job or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem getting
hired because they LOVE students.
yea the guy said avoid sneakers and go with boots. I am a student so hopefully that'll put me over the edge

smh.gif
smh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/203425?page=2

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a desk job or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem getting hired because they LOVE students.

smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't know how the interviews go with Fed Ex, but with UPS they ask simple questions like: what do you know about the job you'reapplying for, what happened at your previous job, and a couple other standard questions like that.

The interview itself is short because while your touring the facility you'll be with a group of people who are also looking to get hired, and theycan't spend alot of time on just 1 person.

i used to work at fedex ground for over a year...ours was so bootleg..they walked out on the dock..one of the managers told us to look around and come find himwhen we were don..he took off..we just walked around for a little bit..found him and he told us if we were interested then apply

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

i used to work at fedex ground for over a year...ours was so bootleg..they walked out on the dock..one of the managers told us to look around and come find him when we were don..he took off..we just walked around for a little bit..found him and he told us if we were interested then apply

roll.gif
wow

Back
Top Bottom