☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Yo, I don't know if this has been answered yet but, is this the joint Jewels said made his Pops shed a tear?

'Cause that 3rd verse is seems relevant.

Originally Posted by TheHype

Yo, I don't know if this has been answered yet but, is this the joint Jewels said made his Pops shed a tear?

'Cause that 3rd verse is seems relevant.
Ya this is the one.

Jewels outside of Boy Illinois, what's your relationships like with other Chicago MC's? Any chance of future collaborations?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Chugga and bull & bear behind this guy.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wes your roast game appears to be at the same stage your rapping was 3yrs ago... dont fret tho with consistent practice it will improve as well
laugh.gif
I wasnt even trying to be funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Wes your roast game appears to be at the same stage your rapping was 3yrs ago... dont fret tho with consistent practice it will improve as well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you're saying you were trying to insult me??? I'm sure you weren't... You're back peddling need work as well
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you're saying you were trying to insult me??? I'm sure you weren't... You're back peddling need work as well
wink.gif
Shuttttup
thats why the bulls lost.
laugh.gif

I quit btw lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Shuttttup
thats why the bulls lost.
laugh.gif

I quit btw lol

grimeeeeeeey
laugh.gif

#LetsGoCavs
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I've slept on this man for way too long...I finally decided to give his material a listen and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to Greatness Opens Doors. Keep doing your thing.

Yooooo...I'm going through Glory Or Death for the first time and thank God (no pun intended) that I found this before my 13 hour flight to Japan tomorrow. I was looking for new music to bump to. Wow...I can't believe I never gave your $%%% a listen.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ How my dude Cake subtlety sonned son in a way a father really would. 

Pops, I'm gonna be out all night, and you're going to be cool with it. 

Pardon me?

I was just kidding, you see that game though?

Gotta keep educating the youth. 

laugh.gif
As far as the comment though, all I'll say is that Cake looks like he'll really smack the **%% out of someone. 
[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Cake was the dude in all black head nodding off beat? Yeah, I saw how you subtlety stood out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ subtlety standing out by being off beat got damnit fool
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Low key we shot that scene in January G... I was freezing my %*# off, nuts shribbled up and everything felt like I had two ice cubes between my legs broski... No Lie

You never really appreciate a coat and gloves until your outside early as hell in the am in 20 degree weather without them for damn near an hr in the same spot literally chilling. Thats why you see me rubbing my hands together, I was subtlely trying to avoid frost bite, mission was failed by the way... I understood what Buddens meant by that "Stuck in cold february with a thin sweater" hence my less than hospitable appearance....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom