☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

I got choked up on track 10

30t6p3b.gif

Salute my brotha ..

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I don't F with TIME as a rapper, but damn is that dude cold on the production. Can't take that from him.
Couldn't have said it any better. 
They gon' respect you after this one, TIME.  They may not have liked you... but F that, they gon' respect you after this one.  I guess that, that's what keeps us running; when mu****as tell you you can't do something.  Then you forced to prove them wrong.
- Jewels

Props on another quality project G. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This project is deep, g. Had to set some time aside to really immerse myself in the music & I was blown away. Glory or Death is my favorite album but this might be your best work if that makes any sense. Salute.

Been rocking with you since the beginning G...Good !%!# to you and TIME who personally I don't think gets the credit he deserves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

The music coming back around. The lyrics coming back around. The fashion coming back around. 
The great hope w/ all this J. Cole buffoonery today.
pimp.gif

Just had to break out the Murikami duffle, eh?

I see you mog.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OD.
laugh.gif

EDIT: What's good w/ the old man walking directly into the shot @ 2:20?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Went through this thread and the one for the song but couldn't find a working link for "Crosscountry Royalty"...

... So who tryna hook that up? 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I need that.

4gt9cn.jpg

Son I swear this ... Jewels stay catching me off guard. By far my favorite new artist. Cole's my dude but Jewels you THAT dude. Keep grinding and doin your thing brother, you gonna be up there 

Originally Posted by Wade187

By far my favorite new artist. Keep grinding and doin your thing brother, you gonna be up there 
Yep.

I will lose all faith in the industry if he's not within the next 2 years.

The flow on "Chi State Of Mind" is egregious.

Back
Top Bottom