☆☆☆ - BET Hip-Hop Awards '08 OCTOBER 23rd @ 8PM ET - ☆☆☆

pimp.gif
K'Naan repping Canada...

smh.gif
C'mon Plies could've done the joint with Keyshia and J.Holiday we done heard this joint 2.5 Million times.

T-Dot what you talkin bout?
they said that dude reppin straight up MOGADISHU in dis...
laugh.gif

are they gonna have a bunch of 'cypher' segments throughout? with the same folks?

I didn't go thru the rest of this thread but just in case nobody else said it...which I doubt... nobody was makin noise for Nas dammm

why does A storm sound better live than he does on the album and whats up with his album? On a side note whats good with scar the guy who sang on morris brown?

^^^^For a dude who arguably released the best rap album ever, I've never seen Nas get legendary treatment at any award show,
i don't know why but I dont think BET is his audience

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

damn man when the Wu came on stage joint went dead silent like a McCain rally.

Cuz half of them cats don't even know what a Wu Tang is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

why does A storm sound better live than he does on the album and whats up with his album? On a side note whats good with scar the guy who sang on morris brown?

Scar CTE. Jeezy label. Why is Scar there or somethin'?

Originally Posted by geminifly

^^^^For a dude who arguably released the best rap album ever, I've never seen Nas get legendary treatment at any award show,
i don't know why but I dont think BET is his audience
Its ATL though remember that. I think Shawty Lo might get a bigger response from the crowd than Nas.

Originally Posted by ZSong

T-Dot what you talkin bout?
they said that dude reppin straight up MOGADISHU in dis...
laugh.gif

are they gonna have a bunch of 'cypher' segments throughout? with the same folks?

I didn't go thru the rest of this thread but just in case nobody else said it...which I doubt... nobody was makin noise for Nas dammm

He immigrated to Montreal with his family...

Back
Top Bottom