☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 60): "Redomption" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by c1o27

This is the first time I wasn't able to find a torrent or a link...what's goin on?!

I think HBO cracked down. I read somewhere it was pulled down due to copyright issues.
I received a letter in the mail yesterday from Cablevision stating that HBO notified them I had downloaded/uploaded entourage and they should either cancel my service or take action for violating their terms. Luckily Cablevision isn't going to do neither and just let me go with a warning. Needless to say, im too shook to dl anything now
frown.gif
eek.gif

Damn...
frown.gif

My guess is someone replaces Alan. Someone who doesn't hate Vince and the writers choose Vince for teh second lead.
Dana Gordon, maybe?

She always stood up for Vince.

I know I can't be the only one who thought for a second that Ari was gonna start laughing when he left the hospital...?

embarassed.gif
Dom...like others, I liked his character...well, at least forthis ep.

eyes.gif
@ Drama turning down that extra.
eek.gif
Can somebody ID her, please? This new Drama doesn't do it for me. After 4seasons, it's great to finally see him being successful BUT I miss the unemployed Drama.

Though the episode was great. I can't lie I snickered a little bit when Alan went down. I really thought Ari was going to take a swing at Alan or Bob onthe golf course. I was a little worried about them bringing back Dom but it turned out to be a good twist. Can't wait to see next weeks ep.

Originally Posted by dland24

Are you kidding me homie?
laugh.gif

Overall very solid episode. I like the direction they appear to be going. Is Ari offered Alan's job? Does E fill the Ari's vacancy in the company? Does E become Vince's agent? All interesting and VERY possible.

Why the *%%$ would Ari take Alans job? Why would E replace Ari with little to no experience as an agent? That makes no sense
indifferent.gif

Dana Gordon will be the new studio head. She used to be one step below Alan didn't she? The boys have had nothing but bad news it seems for the past seasonand half, they have to get something good once in awhile. Phil M. was a really really bad actor.

Just finished watching (yeah the torrents took longer than usual to get up this week for some reason).

Right when I thought the show was letting me down a little, they came back STRONG. It wasn't that funny, but this is one of the best episodes I've everseen of this show. A lot of touching/"wow" moments with Alan dying, and the scene with Dom and his family. I'm surprised everyone isn'ttalking about how hot Dom's girl was. And yeah that ending scene with Drama and then "Imagine" hit, was hot.

good episode. was looking at the time to see if the episode was going to be short again
laugh.gif
. good to see dom making strides to changing his life. his wife was
pimp.gif
too.

I thought there was gonna be a Drama/Turtle feud. I love Drama but damn was that
pimp.gif
when Turtle left his ***.
I was happy that Ari didn't sink the putt. Made thinks more interesting because of its unpredictability.
Same with Dom's character. Will we see Dom return next week? Also Vince agreed to do the pilot for "Venice".
And the return of Dana Gordon
devil.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by dland24

Are you kidding me homie?
laugh.gif

Overall very solid episode. I like the direction they appear to be going. Is Ari offered Alan's job? Does E fill the Ari's vacancy in the company? Does E become Vince's agent? All interesting and VERY possible.

Why the *%%$ would Ari take Alans job? Why would E replace Ari with little to no experience as an agent? That makes no sense
indifferent.gif

One of the lines from the preview for next week was Ari contemplating taking Alan's job so it would only make sense that some kind of offer or somethingwas put out there for the thought to cross his mind. I think the exact line was "if I took this job, Vinnie is in the movie."

Originally Posted by NIMO007

One thing I noticed Eric didn't wash his hands when he slapped hands with Bow in the restroom
laugh.gif

yeah he did. you can hear the water running in the background when the camera isn't on him and then they show him drying his hands.

^I think he may have slapped hands w/Charlie before he wiped his hands off. Not 100%, I'll catch it on demand this afternoon.

nah i just watched it again and he definitely wiped them off before. Dom didn't wash his hands though if you want to get technical
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hediondo19

Dana Gordon will be the new studio head. She used to be one step below Alan didn't she? The boys have had nothing but bad news it seems for the past season and half, they have to get something good once in awhile. Phil M. was a really really bad actor.
Ari got her fired, But it would be interesting what they throw out next week so I'll be watching.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by hediondo19

Phil M. was a really really bad actor.

Kanye West thought so too.

T.I. was the only one who didn't appear uncomfortable, but he does have some acting exp. though.
Anyone else find it annoying when the cameo characters have to say Ari's name?

"Any advice, Phil?" "Pray, Ari..."

great ep. Drama's reign will end the same time Vin gets a job. I have this feeling the longer drama's luck with his show goes the worse the letdownwill be.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

was i the only laughing when Alan was having a heart attack??
smh.gif
....nah i laughed....smh @ myself

the whole golf scene was hilarious to me...

Back
Top Bottom