☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 64): "Seth Green Day" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

roll.gif
at ari bustin in the woman's award thing.

cheers to all of you who have saddled up next to powerful men, just to stand in our way. although you may stand in our way, you may never keep us down.

then the apology. "i'm sorry, barbara's %%@+ is the only thing i can handle right now."

the funniest thing to me was ari

"hey babs nice colors you have on it really makes your eyes POP"

roll.gif
i just though that was
roll.gif

Episode Was Crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sloan Was Looking Right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bow Wow Wanted That Pilot He Straight Rocked Seth Green Dude Body Didn't Even Move
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Ari Exposing Babs
roll.gif

Turtle & Drama Playing Tennis On The Wii
laugh.gif

Bow Wow not Lil bow wow no more
laugh.gif

breaking up the awards ceremony
laugh.gif

Vince is pissed again

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Bow Wow not Lil bow wow no more
laugh.gif

breaking up the awards ceremony
laugh.gif

Vince is pissed again

I think Vince got a point this time though. In the past he used to be on some sentimental value/ principle s**t. This time the director has been straightdisrespecting him.

Bow Wow went in...
laugh.gif

That director is doin Vince real slimey (pause)...

"...Do you have a wet P Eric?!?!?!?..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
Seth

Good episode last night. Sloan can make any episode look that much better.

Vince is going to peace out on Smokejumpers, and it is going to bomb. It's got Jason Patric as the lead for God's sake.

E and Sloan still on eachother like no other.

Ari charming Babs could only last so long, right. He got what he wanted, she demands an apology, and he proceeds to take a bigger *@#$ on her. Classic AriGold.

Bow Wow is still wack, but he hit Seth Green, so he can stay for now.

I don't know when this show will eventually end, but I see it ending not necessarily badly, but with all of them including Ari regretting decisions theyhave made and they all having nothing but each other in the end (if that makes sense).

I still don't like the way Ari turned down the studio job.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't know when this show will eventually end, but I see it ending not necessarily badly, but with all of them including Ari regretting decisions they have made and they all having nothing but each other in the end (if that makes sense).

I still don't like the way Ari turned down the studio job.

I could see that too but I don't think Ari will really bomb. Maybe with the new business venture but I dunno. Maybe the fellas will end up in NY just doingwhatever.

Good episode last night. Classic lines all over the place.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I like bow wow on this show.

He's actually acting like a chill dude and not the fake thug dude thing he does in real life

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]think vince is gonna kill smoke jumpers. the director will make him a better actor....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]bow wow getting it in at the beginning.[/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)] bow wow rocking seth[/color]
pimp.gif

I'm thinking Smoke Jumpers will bring Vince back. It seems like it's gonna suck but like said the way it plays out will be good for Vince.

Damn I wish smoke jumpers was a real movie.
Anyway, its always great to see Seth Green get punched in the face. Sloan was just
devil.gif
last night.
I can't wait till the GOLD JEW comes to the aid of Vince. He's gonna kill the director.
BTW ARI was just
pimp.gif
with his one liners.

Back
Top Bottom