☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 65): "Play'n with Fire" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

damn... Vince's lack of talent has finally caught up with him... best Entourage episode in a very long time. I LOVE IT.

it cant end like this.......

season finales are the greatest... where can we petition to get these episodes an hour long? seriously

hey guys, I know Im EXTRA late on this but the hip hop song playing when E entered the restaurant when he went to go meet with seth in LAST WEEKS episode
what song was that?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

next season wont come out till late august early september.....too long...

Highly doubt it. Remember this season was the way it was because of the writers strike. They should be back to their old times in the summer. Starting inMay/June like all the other seasons.

wow it was funny with them all running vince has gone down hard

and im sad turtle lost her but its bros before *@++
How'd Turtle lose he smashed twice and left HER simp'in...Vince is finished...I think the dose of reality will be good for T.V.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Highly doubt it. Remember this season was the way it was because of the writers strike. They should be back to their old times in the summer. Starting in May/June like all the other seasons.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope so so will next season get extra episodes since we was cut short on this season?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

All it took was one flop. Dude had independent/arthouse fans with Queens Blvd and the rest of the world with Aquaman, how this happen?
it all went downhill once he pissed off allen, at the time he had a choice between aquaman 2 or medilln (directed by paul hagas) - he ended updoin medilln but i cant remember why hagas left and it was done by walsh who ruined it

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

hey guys, I know Im EXTRA late on this but the hip hop song playing when E entered the restaurant when he went to go meet with seth in LAST WEEKS episode
what song was that?
day n nite
kid cudi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Highly doubt it. Remember this season was the way it was because of the writers strike. They should be back to their old times in the summer. Starting in May/June like all the other seasons.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope so so will next season get extra episodes since we was cut short on this season?
Well like I mentioned in a previous thread. This season by contract with HBO was supposed to be 20 episodes. But obviously that got cut downbecause they had to have everything rolling for the fall season the latest. Sucks that we miss out, but this season has been badass regardless.

Originally Posted by supreme math

How'd Turtle lose he smashed twice and left HER simp'in...Vince is finished...I think the dose of reality will be good for T.V.
wow he coulda smashed more then that plus she actually liked him besides the cute black girl from last season turtle never connected with anyother characters besides the guys which was good for him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hold up when vince said home he ment la right? didnt turtle just come from la. why would he drive back to where they were? to get on a plane to where he justwas?

Originally Posted by R31J23

hold up when vince said home he ment la right? didnt turtle just come from la. why would he drive back to where they were? to get on a plane to where he just was?

Home as in Queens.

roll.gif

hold up when vince said home he ment la right? didnt turtle just come from la. why would he drive back to where they were? to get on a plane to where he just was?
I'm guessing you missed the plane scene and the coming attractions. They're going home to Queens, NY.

I can't believe how quickly it has all fallen apart. I also can't believe they finally said Turtle's real name. 5 seasons and nobody ever knew hisreal name. Jamie has been a good addition to the show, it shows Turtle in a different way. My prediction is the season finale concludes with a major riftbetween E and Vince where they end the season like they were doing when Vince and E had that major meltdown in season 3 I think when E was going to bail. Thishas been a great season though.

Man...I feel sorry for Vinny, what else can go wrong?!?! If you`re like me and have watched from the beginning and to see Vince go from Mr.Heartthrob to acomplete loser is...... That damn Vern was one crazy bastard though..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm guessing you missed the plane scene and the coming attractions. They're going home to Queens, NY.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

wow he coulda smashed more then that plus she actually liked him besides the cute black girl from last season turtle never connected with any other characters besides the guys which was good for him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
She'll be back.... for one more episode.

Back
Top Bottom