☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

I'm sorry but Campbell-Brown is winning that WC 200m she's too powerful and that Beijing win just upped that confidence more.

edit: Felix should've done the 400 IMO she's proved to be one of the best at that distance.

Alexandria Anderson from Texas is gonna be a PROBLEM!
Did yall see her in the NCAA Championships? they put her in the 4x4 relay and she dusted the Field on her leg. it was ridiculous

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
terrible race and bust a 9.75
laugh.gif

Usain..... I don't knooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
laugh.gif

Man the record books are going to be a wrap this Euro Grand Prix & WC's.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Usain..... I don't knooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
laugh.gif

Man the record books are going to be a wrap this Euro Grand Prix & WC's.

U SEE ITTTT!
laugh.gif

that was a light 9.75 too

and I said it last yr, Trindon has reached his peak, he wont ever crack 9.9 ...
He is too small.

somethin wrong with Dix
smh.gif

smh.gif
Dix that's a big loss especially for the Relay, wonder what happens for the 200.

smh.gif
Brian Clay 2 missed World Championships now, weird because Dan O'Brien would always win WC's but had bad luck at the Olympics until 1996.

edit: OH DAMN 100M FINALS TONIGHT

*Swag Surfs.

eek.gif

What a finish and WOW Jeter is injured?

edit: Jeter just said she's doing the 200 also? I've never seen her run that distance before.

2 - 10.78's plus their 4x100 team lineup looks good.

smh.gif
I wanna see the '04 Shawn Crawford.

[carl thomas] Never be the same againnnnnnnnnnnnn, time to move onnnnnnnnnnnnn[/carl thomas]

Mike Rodgers
pimp.gif

he wont even medal at the worlds tho
embarassed.gif

smh.gif
I wanna see the '04 Shawn Crawford.

yea man i feel u on that. and yea poor mike rogers wont even possibly medal. comon now gotta go at least. .85 in a championship now

he wont even medal at the worlds tho
Nope unless someone gets injured.

laugh.gif
Bernard Williams when he was here for that race Usain ran in a fewweeks ago people said HE was copying Bolt with his animated personality
smh.gif
dudes need to do theirhomework...Bernard been doing it just really hasn't stepped up result wise except in the '04 200 Final.

Jon Drummond people.
laugh.gif

USA Relay team is weak though unless they put someone from the 200 in.

Looking forward to the Women's 100m Hurdles, Men's 110, Men's & Women's 400 and 200.

that had to be a record for worst times with that much wind at ur back... i swear i didnt think nair one of these !*%!+# was gunna break 10 seconds watchin therace live...

crawford is DONE... his drive phase tonight was awfulll... !%%%@ almost fell over hulkin so hard thru his first 10 steps... mo green all over again... jus beout and start

commentating... that or keep racing animals for a quick buck

Mo Greene all over again? huh?

Shawn Crawford is this decade's Mike Marsh basically.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a little confused....did Tyson run in the 100m final? I saw the results and his name isnt there. But he ran 9.75 in the semis. Can anyone explain?

Back
Top Bottom