☆☆✰☻✇----NT, POST YOUR DOG aka Help me choose a breed of dog VOL. NO CATS ALLOWED----☆â˜

3151xm8.jpg

a dog is something you do NOT want to get on the low imo...

a good english bully will be atleast 1500 bucks and thats pretty cheap for one.. meaty the english bulldog rob dyrdek owns was 6000 for first pick male..edit-- beautiful dogs everyone loving your boxer up there fade on you.

sorry to be a pest in here either way if you have not owned a dog much less a english bulldog you may want to read up on them first a bit.. i bought one 2years ago for my grandmother they are not really a begining owners breed..

its ok fam thanks for the advice..I appreciate your thread participation...I'll def read up on them

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Nice pets everyone. So I decidied to go with an english bulldog. Where can I get an english bulldog on the low...all these prices are ridiculous
Not gonna happen... if you want a English Bully registered with AKC and all that stuff from a legit breeder expect to pay $1500+

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

a dog is something you do NOT want to get on the low imo...

a good english bully will be atleast 1500 bucks and thats pretty cheap for one.. meaty the english bulldog rob dyrdek owns was 6000 for first pick male.. edit-- beautiful dogs everyone loving your boxer up there fade on you.

Thanks fam
pimp.gif

But yeah OP listen to this man...bulldogs aren't starter dogs.

whats some good website about puppy training a english bulldog ....my buddy just bought a english bulldog a month ago and having a hard time potty training it.

Pooch, yea my moms named him smh. But pit bulls have always been my favorite, Ihad over 5 an dthey are the most loving dogs ever but they can be overprotective.
13573016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom