☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but Twitter beef between Lamar Odom and Caron Butler?

RealLamarOdom: Practice hustle... #Mavs

@realtuffjuice: @RealLamarOdom lol

Mad random that Caron would reply to LO about his former team.
nerd.gif

you're reaching, they're probably friends. they played together back in the day

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

3rd in the West with their best player coming back
nerd.gif
1st in the West last season and got knocked out the 1st round 
nerd.gif
Beat the #1 ranked team in the west last year but couldn't beat them tonight.
nerd.gif
4-1 against ALL your teams so far...

Spoiler [+]
adelman.jpg

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

That last Westbrook pass was NOT an assist lol

Why not? Outlet pass into 2 dribbles and a dunk. No defender got in front of Durant and forced him to change direction and break the continuity of the play, he was lead directly into the score by the pass.
And I'm sure Westbrook has never had the benefit of a "home" assist ever in his career. The assist is the most arbitrary stat in basketball.

Going to be in NYC in a few weeks so hopefully I'll catch a game. Admittedly I haven't seen the kid's last two games so I'm not sure if he's just a flash in the pan (or even a starting caliber player, which I have a lot of trouble believing), but it's going to be rather interesting when Baron returns, and gets the starting spot based on rep - only for everyone to subsequently realize he's washed up. Hearing the Knicks fans rabidly chanting for Jeremy Lin of all people, and for D'antoni's firing in the middle of a loss would be worth the trip alone.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom