☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So much sarcasm these last two pages. Had me thinking Kobe had a great game and Duncan had a terrible one
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

you should check the laker thread. dudes in there responding to sarcastic trolling like dude really wants to have a convo in there
laugh.gif

Just got back from watching the Sixers beat down the Lakers
pimp.gif

w050k6.jpg

218s5s.jpg

303hb14.jpg

a2bvx4.jpg

2hxynf9.jpg

eishti.jpg

Lou Williams defecating on Kobe to end the game
pimp.gif

ndjwg8.jpg

laugh.gif
@ 'Just in case we win' pics

If y'all would have lost:
*delete pic*
*delete pic*
*delete pic*
*delete pic*
*delete pic*
*delete pic*
*delete pic*

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not quite sure where you're getting that his CAREER might be over;
Not exactly career over, but take a look at Elton Brand and Memo Okur for reference.

And on another note, LaMarcus Aldridge is eating the Thunder alive.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Since when is a five point win a beat down?

The sixers got no calls the whole game. It would be more like 15 if the refs put Philly on the line. 4th qtr was definitely a beat down though

Originally Posted by PMatic

Not exactly career over, but take a look at Elton Brand and Memo Okur for reference.

35 (will be 36 when he can play again), a ton of miles on him...could lead to him hanging it up eventually. I'm sure he'll try and come back, of course, but might not be worth it.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by PMatic

35 (will be 36 when he can play again), a ton of miles on him...could lead to him hanging it up eventually. I'm sure he'll try and come back, of course, but might not be worth it.
Kind of eery, but Isiah Thomas tore his achilles against the Orlando Magic in 1994, forcing him to call it quits a month earlier than he wanted to.

I don't remember the Blazers flopping this much. Batum is slight of build and international, so I guess tha revelation doesn't surprise me, but they got Crash out there flopping now. C'mon son.

And Westbrook is going to have Kenny Smith knees when he retires, maybe worse.

Back
Top Bottom