☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Teams to be affected by back to back to back: Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Mavericks, Knicks, Portland with all their constant injuries. Can anyone think of any one else?

And if (when) the heat win they'll say it was because of the shortened season, how they're all so young and the old age of all the other teams
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let the collusion begin!
@KDTrey5 Hey @ShaneBattier, just wanted to see how you were doing and what size jersey you wear and also do u still want no.31?

@ShaneBattier @KDTrey5 yes #31 is preferable and it's true that I enjoy OKC steakhouses. And @nickcollison4 is my boy. Hmmmm......big selling points.
Imagine the intangibles between Battier and Nick Collison.
laugh.gif
But the funny thing is the Thunder do need a backup for Durant, plus Battier can play a stretch four too.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

And if (when) the heat win they'll say it was because of the shortened season, how they're all so young and the old age of all the other teams
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If the Heat win they will get this next to that title  *

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Wish Mavericks would go on sale..
frown.gif

Just because I'm in a basketball mode, I'll go team-by-team and see which teams are most likely to cut amnesty which players...

ATL: Joe Johnson- Owed 107 Mil over 5 years.
BOS: No one.
CHA: Corey Maggette- Owed 21 Mil over 2 years, Tyrus Thomas- Owed 35 Mil over 4 years?
CHI: Luol Deng- Owed 39 Mil over 3 years, Carlos Boozer- Owed 60 Mil over 5 years?
CLE: Baron Davis- Owed 29 Mil over 2 years, Varejao- Owed 25 Mil over 3 years.
DAL: Brendan Haywood- Owed 35 Mil over 4 years.
DEN: Al Harrington- Owed 28 Mil over 4 years.
DET: Charlie Villanueva- Owed 24 Mil over 3 years, Ben Gordon- Owed 37 Mil over 3 years, Richard Hamilton- Owed 25 Mil over 2 years.
GS: Andris Biedrins- Owed 27 Mil over 3 years, David Lee- Owed 69 Mil over 5 years?
HOU: Luis Scola- Owed 35 Mil over 4 years?
IND: Danny Granger- Owed 39 Mil over 3 years?
LAC: Mo Williams- Owed 18 Mil over 2 years.
LAL: Kobe Bryant- Just kidding.
MEM: Mike Conley- Owed 40 Mil over 5 years?
MIA: Mike Miller- Owed 24 Mil over 4 years.
MIL: Drew Gooden- Owed 25 Mil over 4 years, Beno Udrih- Owed 15 Mil over 2 years.
MIN: Darko- Owed 15 Mil over 3 years, Brad Miller- Owed 10 Mil over 2 years.
NJ: Travis Outlaw- Owed 24 Mil over 4 years.
NOH: Ariza- Owed 21 Mil over 3 years.
NYK: No one.
OKC: Perkins- Owed 32 Mil over 4 years?
ORL: Turkoglu- Owed 33 Mil over 3 years, Arenas- Owed 37 Mil over 2 years.
PHI: Elton Brand- Owed 35 Mil over 2 years, Iguodala- Owed 44 Mil over 3 years, Andres Nocioni- Owed 14 Mil over 2 years.
PHO: Josh Childress- Owed 27 Mil over 4 years, Channing Frye- Owed 25 Mil over 4 years.
POR: Brandon Roy- Owed 68 Mil over 4 years.
SAC: John Salmons- Owed 24 Mil over 3 years, Francisco Garcia- Owed 12 Mil over 2 years.
SAS: Richard Jefferson- Owed 30 Mil over 3 years.
TOR: Jose Calderon- Owed 20 Mil over 2 years, Kleiza- Owed 13 Mil over 3 years.
UTAH: Devin Harris- Owed 18 Mil over 2 years, Al Jefferson- Owed 29 Mil over 2 years.
WAS: Rashard Lewis- Owed 46 Mil over 2 years, Andray Blatche- Owed 30 Mil over 4 years.

One thing I was unsure of to take into consideration was the final years of players contracts (Team/Player options), I didn't include them if they were team options, but I did if they were player options.

I know many of those I listed (Granger, Perkins, Conley, Joe Johnson, Tyrus Thomas, Boozer, David Lee) are highly unlikely of being amnestied, but they DO have huge contracts that they don't really deserve in some circumstances.

I wonder how long it'll take to see some cuts, I'd expect some like Rashard Lewis to happen right away.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the NFL has a primetime game xmas night. not sure if the NBA is going to try and go head to head with them.

with everything that has gone one they MUST keep the Xmas schedule the same with all the stars and big name teams and open the season up that way.
The NBA triple header always starts at like 9 am though (west coast). All three games would be wrapped up (or close to it) by the time an NFL prime time game is on.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

They're at least going to give us a bargain on League Pass this year, right?
Unless you're rooting for a team far away that you couldn't watch normally, I've come to decide League Pass just isn't worth it. The better deal is where you pick six teams for cheaper and you get to watch them only. But between Fan Night on Tuesdays, ESPN/ABC double headers Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, TNT on Thursday, and countless live look-ins on Game Night every night, there's enough coverage to keep me satiated.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Let the collusion begin!
@KDTrey5 Hey @ShaneBattier, just wanted to see how you were doing and what size jersey you wear and also do u still want no.31?
@ShaneBattier @KDTrey5 yes #31 is preferable and it's true that I enjoy OKC steakhouses. And @nickcollison4 is my boy. Hmmmm......big selling points.
Imagine the intangibles between Battier and Nick Collison.
laugh.gif
But the funny thing is the Thunder do need a backup for Durant, plus Battier can play a stretch four too.

Thunder will be the Western conference champions

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

everyone will try to find a way and hate.... its a lose lose no matter what

I'm calling it now.....
The Grizzlies will make it to the NBA Finals this season IF none of their main players are injured (and of course re-signing Marc). I just think this team will begin where they left off. They will be very focused and a lot more tough with Rudy Gay added back into the mix. They need to add another big and a shooter may not be that big of a need with Gay coming back who shot 40% from downtown. 

*waits for everyone to call me crazy and a homer like the past two seasons*

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm calling it now.....
The Grizzlies will make it to the NBA Finals this season IF none of their main players are injured (and of course re-signing Marc). I just think this team will begin where they left off. They will be very focused and a lot more tough with Rudy Gay added back into the mix. They need to add another big and a shooter may not be that big of a need with Gay coming back who shot 40% from downtown. 

your crazy and a homer... first?

I'll take Shane if he wants to come to OKC. I disagree on Perk though. He's healthy now. He's well worth 8 mil per. If anybody, we will just give up on BJ Mullens.

I'll do my guess list by division, not looking at your paper

Atlantic

Celtics- Jermaine ONeal at 6.2 mil for being made of glass or Sheed Wallace's 6.7mil if they are really still paying that
Nets- Travis Outlaw 28 mil over the next 4 yrs
Knicks- Chauncy Billups at just over 14mil to pump fake and jump into people and shoot 1 footed 3 pointers on 3 on 1 breakaways is a ripoff
76ers- Elton Brand has 35 mil over the next 2 yrs nd has been a massive failure of an acquisition. Iggy gets 44 over the next 3 but his game is more of a fit to their style of play
Toronto- Jose Calderson gets OVER 19mil over the next 2, Bargnani gets 19mil over the next 2 to be 7'1 and shoot all jumpers and average 5 boards, even Barbosa and Amir Johnson (25mil over 4) are stealing money

Central

Bulls- Carlos Loozer- 60 mil over the next 4 yrs and got worked over by Psycho T, or Luol Deng's 40 over the next 3 yrs
Cavs- Baron Davis with 29 over the next 2 seasons or Antawn Jamison at 15mil
Pistons- Ben Gordon at 37mil over the next 3,
Indiana- James Posey at 7 mil if they do use it. Granger makes more, but they are under the cap anyways
Milwaukee- Stephan Jackson at 19mil over the next 2 and we all know he doesn't want to be there, if not Bogut at 39.5 over the next 3 if they don't know about his arm

SouthEast

Hawks- Joe Johnson gets ~107mil over the next 5 yrs and is already north of 30 plus he doesn't sell tickets, jerseys, or get you Sportscenter highlights
Bobcats- Boris Diaw at 9mil just because he has gotten fat and MJ likes hard workers so maybe he lets Maggette's 21 mil over the next 2 yrs stay on the team, despite the Duke-UNC thing
Heat- I would use it on Chris Bosh's 95mil over the next 5 but I read they plan to cut Mike Miller and his 5mil contract
Magic- Gilbert Arenas's 62mil over the next 3yrs
Wizards- Rashard Lewis's 46mil over the next 2 seasons is an albatross

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm calling it now.....

You're a crazy homer, just like the past two seasons.
pimp.gif

Not happening if they run into the Mavericks.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom