☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man F Broussard and his sources...dude is either always blatantly wrong or so late to the party it's not even funny.
And what NBA beat writer normally gets everything right? Broussard is no different from Stein, Bucher, etc...

rudy wants out though.

i think odom is gonna beast this year. you got two 6th man of the years coming off the bench in terry and odom.

dallas needs to find a way to get dalembert though haywood is garbage...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

The Grizzlies have decided not to trade OJ Mayo.

Juice is gonna continue to rot there...
tired.gif

When the hell is he a free agent?

I'd rather have Kwame for 1 year and 7 million then DAJ for 4 years and 40+ million, but that's just me.

Fair market value for an NBA FA center if you ask me.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Man O Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mavericks are taking it this year.

I just dont see how Mavericks lose.

Haywood/Wright
Dirk
Odom/Marion
Rudy/Carter
Kidd/Beabouis/D.West

This team is stackkkkeddd.
if it was 2006

Originally Posted by NobleKane

rudy wants out though.

i think odom is gonna beast this year. you got two 6th man of the years coming off the bench in terry and odom.

dallas needs to find a way to get dalembert though haywood is garbage...

think the mavs are gonna try and dump brewer and rudy. go after dalembert, heck, even try and bring stevenson back on a one year deal if he cant find a better offer. if roddy can stay healthy and actually develop...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vince is late to the party on everything...

ORL (year before he arrived NBA Finals team, year he was there easy out in the ECF)
PHX (year before he arrived western conference championship team, year he was there NOTHING)
DAL (year before he arrived NBA champions, year he was there.......?)

This year won't be any different.

So true..
laugh.gif

And how can you guys be calling someone a bust without ever seeing them play ONE GAME!? ONE GAME?

I'm anticipating he prove you wrong!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vince is late to the party on everything...

ORL (year before he arrived NBA Finals team, year he was there easy out in the ECF)
PHX (year before he arrived western conference championship team, year he was there NOTHING)
DAL (year before he arrived NBA champions, year he was there.......?)

This year won't be any different.

So true..
laugh.gif

And how can you guys be calling someone a bust without ever seeing them play ONE GAME!? ONE GAME?

I'm anticipating he prove you wrong!

que?
SMH.. i forgot all about that....

Man O Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mavericks are taking it this year.

I just dont see how Mavericks lose.

Haywood/Wright
Dirk
Odom/Marion
Rudy/Carter
Kidd/Beabouis/D.West

This team is stackkkkeddd.
How are you going to forget the Jet??? They also have Corey Brewer and Rautins to move if possible.

And everyone saying Vince will be a cancer....HUH??? All we need is smart passes, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and 10 points out of him. If he sucks a game, leave his !@$ on the bench. 

and DO NOT sign Stevensen, what are you thinking? Dude just wants to shoot threes off the backboard all day...i'd much rather have VC.

Anyway, I heard Dwight would be willing to sign a long term deal in Dallas,

Xavier Henry with a torn ligament in his ankle and will be out a month.

Sam Young with a sprained ankle. That's why we kept OJ.
laugh.gif

Wasn't Jerry Stackhouse doing commentary on the lockout on NBAtv a few months back?
laugh.gif
Now he on the Hawks?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Wasn't Jerry Stackhouse doing commentary on the lockout on NBAtv a few months back?
laugh.gif
Now he on the Hawks?
He's not officially on the roster, just a camp invite.

Back
Top Bottom