☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

What happened Ska?! You said the Knicks would bounce back against the Lakers!

RACHEL-CROW-GIF-1323447731.gif

Toney Douglas just needs to move the got damn ball around the court. It irks me watching when I see him pick up his dribble. Control the damn tempo!! You got 3 big scorers on your team.
A PG like Rubio would be so 
sick.gif
 for the Knicks squad.

Ernie Johnson: "Amare is 3 for 3 from the 3 point line this year"
Charles Barkley: "That's exactly what you want from your 6'10 power forward.."
Ernie Johnson: "That and the 2 rebounds he had tonight"

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Guess the Lakers front-court is better than the Knicks, even without Lamar/Bynum in the lineup..
sick.gif

Once Bynum comes back, goodnight.
laugh.gif

When teams were making runs at guys like JJ Barea and Delonte West and even %$@ Smith or Jamaal Tinsley could've done something.

Instead Mike Woodson recommends Mike Bibby.
30t6p3b.gif

lulz at Amare being better than Blake Griffin.

and amare might be the worst defender in the NBA. he's defensive awareness is like a 27.

2 rebounds.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Guess the Lakers front-court is better than the Knicks, even without Lamar/Bynum in the lineup..
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Goodnight to who? The Knicks? You act like they play each other 60 more times
laugh.gif

I liked fat Charles better, he's negative now a days. He's got a couple of teams that he roots for and hates on everybody else.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

sick.gif

laugh.gif
Goodnight to who? The Knicks? You act like they play each other 60 more times
laugh.gif
Was just saying goodnight in general, not to the Knicks.
laugh.gif

McBob outplaying Amare.
pimp.gif

Crazy, crazy stats from the Mavericks/Thunder game..

Thunder won while shooting 27 less shots.
Thunder had 26 turnovers.
Kevin Durant was the only starter to have a positive .
Every bench player for the Thunder had at least an even , most were above that.
Kidd And Marion were -2 and -1 respectively, but the other three starters (Delonte, Haywood, and Dirk) had HUGE positives.

I was begging for more Haywood, he needs to be playing more than 22 minutes every night, I don't care who the other Center is. Haywood is good enough to be playing at least 30.

laugh.gif
@ Shaq's backpack.

Hey, Amare had more rebounds tonight than Tim Duncan. That *%%!%#$$%%%* been done for 3 years. But his girlfriend on here too busy followin the Lakers hoping and praying against us to notice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Hey, Amare had more rebounds tonight than Tim Duncan. That *%%!%#$$%%%* been done for 3 years. But his girlfriend on here too busy followin the Lakers hoping and praying against us to notice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To be fair, grandpa Duncan is falling apart. Quite sad he couldn't have been a little more durable during his career. It's weird seeing him and Dirk being so slow.

UPPTEMPO8387:
What happened Ska?! You said the Knicks would bounce back against the Lakers!

RACHEL-CROW-GIF-1323447731.gif

That may or may not have been an attempt at a reverse jinx.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom