☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I think there is an awkwardness to Roy that will never be squeezed out no matter how hard he works. And Seems to find himself with foul trouble and inconsistencies way too much still.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

2% is a significant difference.

durant took over a 120 more threes....he shoots more...you try and say lebrons shot is better and believe yourself. you cant...

the myth that lebron cant shoot is dead but kd is a better shoot man.

Exactly!

My main man Steph is doing work.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

How about better passing/distribution and defense?
I'll give LJ the edge on that, but not a major edge. I'll say KD has a major edge in drive and compassion. They both have similar skills in that they can score, create scores and win. 
The Thunder as a whole are defensive minded, even the 2nd team. It's a mindset from the top to the bottom. 

Lebron does not have a major edge on being a playmaker and passer?

Yet he loses to Durant on compassion?

I'm confused.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Originally Posted by RetroSan

yeah ok
It's true
Yea sure... When Kevin dominates a game in any way besides scoring we'll revisit this.
I honestly have to assume they're referring to clutch shots. Outside of that KD is nowhere near the level is LeBron is as a 3. He's completely separated himself from the rest.

Might want to wait and see if KD or Derrick Rose or anyone without 5 years of experience does all things that are to be assumed?

You know, since LeBron's first 4 years were better than KD's in every aspect. But he's already what he was supposed to be, I guess so.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Noelair24

It's true
Yea sure... When Kevin dominates a game in any way besides scoring we'll revisit this.
I honestly have to assume they're referring to clutch shots. Outside of that KD is nowhere near the level is LeBron is as a 3. He's completely separated himself from the rest.
i agree 100%
and its not like LeBron has ALWAYS been a dud in the clutch 

I might be confused, but, is someone in here saying that Lebron is just as good a shooter as Durant? 

As in, shots from any spot on the floor?  I hope I am misunderstanding. 

Bron is certainly the better penetrator, passer, and defender, as well as rebounder.  Scoring is probably a wash, both are great, but shooting, just simple shooting, Durant is well above in that category, I hope that isn't being argued. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Dudes clearly show their knowledge of basketball when they start talking down on Lebron.
Oh God. 
eyes.gif
  Heaven forbid someone say something against the chosen one. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Tyson Chandler with 22, 7, and 3 blocks, in 23 minutes.

I'll take it.

why is he playing so little minutes? has he been getting in foul trouble?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Put em up

Dudes clearly show their knowledge of basketball when they start talking down on Lebron.

I mean KD is not even in his league these dudes slay me.

You did say you are a Kevin Durant's biggest hater
laugh.gif

man forget all the whos better talk. going into jordan brand forum has made me appreciate the sports forum even more
laugh.gif
good lord...

Back
Top Bottom