☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Beaubois with the oop to cap off the game.
pimp.gif

Young Roddy and Mahimi are a great young combo that I hope stays healthy b/c they will be a problem in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by show time 96

What is OKC doing with cole aldrich ?  (BJ mullens part 2)  i know they are set with there post rotation but still

they really need to give him a shot at narz's mins.. it's not like narz is setting the world on fire..

but this is probably narz's last year, so cole will prob be the backup center next year at the least

Originally Posted by show time 96

What is OKC doing with cole aldrich ?  (BJ mullens part 2)  i know they are set with there post rotation but still

Human victory cigar ala Darko. He'll get some real minutes here or there if someone is in foul trouble, but generally he is still behind Nazr in the rotation.

Dequan Cook's Adidas are nice.

Wow @ Bullups, "vet" move I guess but flat out illegal and hilarious he got away with it since the ref was right there

Am I the only one in the world that's noticed that during this whole stretch of Mo Williams making every shot he takes he started wearing the LeBrons that he wore in Cleveland again? Dude misses him some Bron....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Am I the only one in the world that's noticed that during this whole stretch of Mo Williams making every shot he takes he started wearing the LeBrons that he wore in Cleveland again? Dude misses him some Bron....
frown.gif
caught this in the LA stars vs memphis tams game photos..

something is just just off

Back
Top Bottom