☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

boshflop.jpg

12154629.png

23ux9iq.jpg

laugh.gif
CANT WAIT for the season to start man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL at the MS paint. And what's this news about Shaq replacing Webber? "That's terrible." If that happens, they better put Webber back on NBA TV with the Glove. Rick Kamla is awful IMO. At least GP is funny.

Did Shaq make them??? I'm so confused
laugh.gif
why are we talking bout Shaq

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Shaq is going to be awful, I have a feeling.  Lazy, not much of a basketball historian, me-first type of guy.  Why ruin a perfect thing especially considering how good Webber was last year.  Webber was great last year, Shaq gonna %@*@ TNT all the way up.

ye im surprised at how many people on here were salivating for shaq to debut on tnt. he should have went to nba tv. they alread have an outrageous shock value dummy in charles barkley. why do they need another? 
kenny smith should retire...

id like to see charles, webber, and ernie, or leave the team as it is and have random white guy, rick kamala or watever his !!*!%*% name is with webber and shaq for nba tv

whatever happens please fire reggie miller.

lets get the glove back on tv

Pretty big blow if Mavericks can't re-sign Tyson.

Nuclear winter in Dallas if we don't get SOMEONE to fill in the gap at C, unless Donnie/Cuban have something up their sleeve.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nuclear winter in Dallas if we don't get SOMEONE to fill in the gap at C, unless Donnie/Cuban have something up their sleeve.

man #!%$ the mavs. they wouldnt have repeated anyways. you guys overrate chandler. but dont worry its #*@!#%% mark cuban we are talking about here. he takes care of his players. chandler is just trying up the value...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

man #!%$ the mavs. they wouldnt have repeated anyways. you guys overrate chandler. but dont worry its #*@!#%% mark cuban we are talking about here. he takes care of his players. chandler is just trying up the value...
Glad to see you haven't changed.

And I think it's a lot posturing. It's like what happened with Dirk. There were rumors that Cuban hadn't offered him a deal yet. It'll happen eventually, Cuban just wants to get the fine details of the CBA understood before he goes out and gives Tyson an offer.

It has been stated since we won that #1 priority is trying to re-sign him.

We'll see. I hate times like this, I just want our 12-man roster to get out there and start playing, whoever it'll be.

roll.gif
@ that picture of Noah/Stern.

Back
Top Bottom