☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by 91 West

2qai6u8.jpg

Mike_Bresnahan Mike Bresnahan

Last Kobe: "I don't think Mark Cuban's protesting this trade."

1 hour ago

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

Last Kobe: "I don't think Mark Cuban's protesting this trade."

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

Kobe: Lamar's TV career wasn't a problem. "He had his best season last year. It clearly wasn't a distraction. He played his $#+ off."

1 hour ago

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

Kobe: Lamar's TV career wasn't a problem. "He had his best season last year. It clearly wasn't a distraction. He played his $#+ off."

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

Kobe really didn't like Odom's new destination. "Especially to them," he said. "We were supposed to come back and get them back."

1 hour ago

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

Kobe really didn't like Odom's new destination. "Especially to them," he said. "We were supposed to come back and get them back."

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

More Kobe: "I've known Lamar for a long time. He's a big presence for us in the locker room, just from a team chemistry standpoint."

1 hour ago

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

More Kobe: "I've known Lamar for a long time. He's a big presence for us in the locker room, just from a team chemistry standpoint."

»

IMG00126_normal.jpg

Kobe on Odom trade: "I don't like it. He's great at bringing guys together. I trust management knows what they're doing...but it's tough."
2 hours ago

Y'all know that meeting Mitch had with Kobe was to tame the storm dude was about to unleash through the media.
laugh.gif
If that's what it was...it sort of worked.

Indy should offer a package centered around Granger and Hibbert for Paul and OK4 now. They have cap space to take more back. Paul said that West is like his brother.

darren collison, paul george, roy hibbert, oj mayo (?), danny granger

thats a young team i can get down with

Collison, Granger, etc. to the Hornets for Chris; Hibbert, George, etc. to the Magic for Dwight.

Dwight
West
Doesn't matter
O.J.
Chris

Boom.

man, the Pacers are a sleeper team in the East. Love the George-Granger-Hibbert trio, now with a reliable 4 in D.West. that's a nice young squad..

hope LA can replacee what LO brings to the table. really tough to let him go for nothing.

man, the Grizzlies just +%%!*+ up. They never used him to his full abilities anyway. Him and Granger are going to be scoring way too easily

4 years-$55 million offer sheet on the table for Marc.

I think the Grizzlies will match that.

I heard HOU was offering a max deal? And Memphis was just gonna sign and trade 
nerd.gif

"ahooNBAAdrian Wojnarowski

Houston's close to signing Marc Gasol to max-contract offer sheet, working a sign-and-trade with Memphis to secure him, league sources say."

Back
Top Bottom