☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I guess the Pacers are going to be the hypebeast squad for 2012.

yup along with the Clippers
my two favorite teams 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Just thought I should let everyone in here know that I saw Baron Davis today in NYC...

In a damn ice cream store
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude gave me the look like he knew he been caught to and left with the quickness
roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
that better be froyo *+%%$#%!#$@%

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know man, I think EG+Beldsoe+Minny pick+Aminu is too much.

With Kaman/Bledsoe/Aminu/Minny pick, I think it's enough. Expirings, two young players, and a very high lottery pick.

Agreed. No way I would give up EG if possible.
If they're good with that Minny pick give it up already.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I really can't believe what this Blazers front office is doing.  Signing Kurt Thomas?? really?????????  Dude brings absolutely nothing to the team except being a body to put in there to take up space.  And they even signed him to a 2 year deal 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This team is just moving backwards now.  I seriously am having a tough time thinking of a worse signing, maybe Joel Pryzbilla but that would have been equally as bad.  As a Blazer fan I have absolutely nothing to look forward to for this season
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

There wasn't a better alternative. He filled in fine in Chicago when Noah was out. Even at his age, he's a tough dude.

And I am a Blazer fan, if that matters.

Id love to see Deron throwing oops to D12, and CP3 throwing them up to Blake, but like do they want to win a title? Not even saying they end up there, but IF they do those teams will need to do a lot more .

Lose Chandler, Butler, Barrea...
psh we got Odom, Vince Carter, and Rudy Fernandez now.
Champs: Reloaded. BRING IT ON NBA.

Jesus Christ. The Hornets actually came back with a counter offer late Saturday night wanting Houston to include Lowry and another pick. That wasn't gonna happen and the Lakers backed out soon after. Stupid Stern.

So...do you guys think Dwight or CP3 are moved before the season begins?

That whole cloud it puts over a franchise is tough like what Melo had in Denver, idk...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

how's the Blazers cap situation looking
Blazers are over the cap, only have 3mil to work with unless they amnesty Roy then it becomes 5 mil.  Not sure how much of that Kurt Thomas took up.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I really can't believe what this Blazers front office is doing.  Signing Kurt Thomas?? really?????????  Dude brings absolutely nothing to the team except being a body to put in there to take up space.  And they even signed him to a 2 year deal 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This team is just moving backwards now.  I seriously am having a tough time thinking of a worse signing, maybe Joel Pryzbilla but that would have been equally as bad.  As a Blazer fan I have absolutely nothing to look forward to for this season
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

There wasn't a better alternative. He filled in fine in Chicago when Noah was out. Even at his age, he's a tough dude.

And I am a Blazer fan, if that matters.

Man a 1 year deal, alright I can see but 2 years??  We already have an aging Center in Camby, we don't need to be getting these old guys.  Blazers just #%%! the bed with the entire Roy situation and waited to long to make a move.  Not having a real GM in there is killing them, the front office is a joke.

Impressive feat by Thabeet.
laugh.gif
Bum.

If I were him I'd head back to New England. He could probably learn something from KG and O'Neal.

If I'm the Thunder, I cut one of our project big men that never developed and go after Thabeet. You can never have too many athletic big men. I don't care that he can't score. This would be a monstrously athletic, defensive minded team. 96 minutes to split between Serge Ibaka, Kendrick Perkins, Nick Collison, and Hasheem Thabeet. Of course, at any given moment at least one will be injured and for that we have Nazr Mohammed, Cole Aldrich, and BJ Mullens, one of which will have to be cut or traded

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

You mean this Carter?

101107101802914868.gif
I KNOW that +$%* hurted like hell
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

You mean this Carter?

101107101802914868.gif
ha

he broke his own ankles haha

Back
Top Bottom