☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Beaubois is still silky smooth around the rim.

Thunder look terrible with their ball handling. Tons of turnovers in the first.

Dwight gonna demand a trade after tonight's preseason game.
laugh.gif

And if I see Vince Carter with another layup…
30t6p3b.gif
That just shouldn't be allowed.

Watching Vince Carter drive to the basket for a layup is like watching a DVD of Briana Banks Jesse Jane making out.*edit*
laugh.gif

So it is sealed. Every time Odom does something, we will cut to a Kardashian in the crowd cheering. I am mad the Thunder didnt make any roster additions. Our bench sucks.

And it's a stupid complaint, but WAY too many pick and roll and on ball pick actions going on. Take your own man off the dribble dammit! Plus I hate it because the Thunder don't defend it well, and the Mavs run it too well. You're seeing like 6 on ball screens on 1 play. No way you can fight through or switch that many times and someone not get lost in the cut and end up leaving a man open

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

30t6p3b.gif

Watching Vince Carter drive to the basket for a layup is like watching a DVD of Briana Banks making out.
briana banks name drop tho 
laugh.gif
 throwback

Heat game was BEAUTIFUL!

79% field goal shooting
pimp.gif

Terrel Harris and Cole KILLIN
pimp.gif

LeBron didn't even go hard
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the season to startttt

30t6p3b.gif

Watching Vince Carter drive to the basket for a layup is like watching a DVD of Briana Banks making out.
pimp.gif
@ the Briana Banks reference.

eek.gif
at a Jerome Randle sighting. Westbrook must have shot a load, pause. Dude is like 5'7.

KD just stole Dirk's lean back 1 foot semi postup turnaround nicely

Thunder still don't have any plays. Their best stuff is just instictual like transitions or plays that start as isos and someone calls for a screen and they react.

Jamal Crawford signed with the Blazers

30t6p3b.gif

danm even your prono is old.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Heat game was BEAUTIFUL!

79% field goal shooting
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Loving Pittman's play 

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Heat game was BEAUTIFUL!

79% field goal shooting
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Loving Pittman's play 

He had Dwight pissed off at one point in the game.
laugh.gif
Excellent game all around.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Westbrook has 46 turnovers in the first 6 minutes. VC has gotten away with as many travelling violations. And "it" starts, showing Khloe Kardashian every other second when she is on the bench. I don't get why we are still starting Thabo. Hate the new stripe and color splat thing Adidas has done with the warmups. Nick doing what he does, I actually think that should have been an And 1

convinced dude has some photos of brooks or something.. the bench scoring line is straight BS.. you can very easily just stagger the mins so either 1 or 2 of the main guys (KD, russ and/or harden) are on the floor at all times.. if thabo was as good at shooting 3s as bowen was, then i could get it.. but he's not

good to see perkins actually moving.. looking spry without all that weight..

why isn't dirk playing?

Back
Top Bottom