☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

You know what would be more fun? Not watching Brandon Jennings play basketball.

so true
roll.gif

will tune in just to see Rubio play though, my league pass finally works
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad i missed the wolves vs thunder game
30t6p3b.gif

rck2sactown , does Jason THompson really suck? Some fans on the Grizz site think trading OJ for him and a pick would be a good deal. I think there are better deals out there and that's more of a panic trade. Plus, Sacramento already have Thornton, Salmons, Tyreke, Jimmer, etc.

Any talk of Mayo to the T-Wolves? They could use a 2 who can create his own shot, and it seems like they have some big men to deal.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

rck2sactown , does Jason THompson really suck? Some fans on the Grizz site think trading OJ for him and a pick would be a good deal. I think there are better deals out there and that's more of a panic trade. Plus, Sacramento already have Thornton, Salmons, Tyreke, Jimmer, etc.
JT kinda sucks ya
laugh.gif
He'd be a good band-aid though while Arthur is out. He doesn't really do anything particularly well
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Rebounding and D is ok at best. Everything else is hard to watch from him. He really seems to have regressed from his first 2 years, which is a shame. Not really sure what his ceiling even is anymore since he's hardly been playing these last few years. With that said, I believe he can still be a capable player when given minutes, just don't expect too much constancy out of him.
You guys could get WAY more than JT for OJ
laugh.gif
Plus idk if we even have any picks to trade.

Looking thru some rosters, here are some teams that have excess big guys and a need for a combo guard:

Pistons

Pacers (not really)

Bucks

Nets(maybe)

Magic
nerd.gif

JT's ok. He's just too aggressive. Always plowing through defenders while in the paint and constantly drawing offensive fouls. He's average at best on defense. If he develops some post moves then he would be pretty good but I don't see that happening anytime soon as his game has been the same since the past 4 seasons or so. Like Rck said, JT would help your team more than Mayo would right now.

I wouldn't like that trade though because we already have a log jam at the 2. Sucks cause I'm a Mayo fan.

The only teams I would really want to deal with are Cleveland, Utah, Milwaukee and Chicago. Might as well count Chicago out since they have Rip now. Utah needs perimeter help. They have Jefferson and Millsap who they are probably willing to trade. I'm sure Favors is off limits, at least for OJ he is. I would like for Memphis to get either Jefferson or Millsap somehow.

Varejao from Cleveland is another guy I would like. Milwaukee has Sanders and Ersan who I like. Not sure if they would want OJ though.

So Rubio won't be passing like Nash?

Am I better off expecting passes like Kidd?

I'm sad now.

Either way I think he'll be exciting to watch.

Look into the future a month from now...Kevin Love is averaging 22 and 12, Beasley is averaging 20 and 6. What would happen if the Wolves offered Love, Beasley, Malcolm Lee and their 2013 1st round pick to the Magic for Dwight and Hedo? Rubio, D-Will and Dwight would be 
pimp.gif
. Don't know if Dwight would be down for Minnesota though.
Another sleeper team for Dwight is Portland. They could offer Lamarcus Aldridge, Gerald Wallace, Elliot Williams and a 1st rounder. Felton-Matthews-Crawford-Batum-Dwight..with Camby, Kurt Thomas, Babbit, Armon Johnson and Greg Oden whenever he comes back off the bench.

Woahhhhh, why the hate on my dude Jennings? lmaoo

He's a streaky shooter, ya acting like he's a bum

just wondering did any other team before ever have their entire starting lineup drafted in the top 5? Every player on the Twolves starting 5 was a top 5 pick...

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

So Rubio won't be passing like Nash?

Am I better off expecting passes like Kidd?

I'm sad now.

Either way I think he'll be exciting to watch.

Change your $$+**%% font.

whoever styled those fools for that vid should be shot!!...and if they didnt even have one, then that makes it even worse lol

Back
Top Bottom