☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Westbrook actually played really well during the FIBA tourney though, while I think he'll be cut I don't know if its easy to say its a gimme cut like the other two.

Am I the only one who sees Rose having a hard time fitting in with the rest of the guys?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Westbrook actually played really well during the FIBA tourney though, while I think he'll be cut I don't know if its easy to say its a gimme cut like the other two.

Am I the only one who sees Rose having a hard time fitting in with the rest of the guys?

In what way?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bhzmafia14 wrote:
19-man USA roster

LaMarcus Aldridge
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncey Billups
Chris Bosh
Kobe Bryant
Tyson Chandler
Kevin Durant
Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Andre Iguodala
LeBron James
Kevin Love
Lamar Odom
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose
Dwyane Wade
Russell Westbrook
Deron Williams 

That was HARD. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Westbrook completely making up for the last time he was in Memphis.

crickets

Nobody likes to talk about him if he's playing well. But you're right, 18 already with time left in the first half. It's generally a lot of the same shots, his pace is just better

Thabo has been doing a great job this young season knocking down his open jumpers.

I still don't get why Hollins seems to have always been against OJ Mayo, removing him from the starting lineup, drafting and trading over him, etc.

Stupid foul by Cunningham, you're in the bonus

I was happy to hear Jeff Green's surgery was successful. Many of us are wondering and hoping if he will travel when they come next month and get an ovation from the OKC crowd.

I really want some fried chicken but it'll be like 50 minutes round trip.

WASHINGTON WINS!!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Rubio is making Rose look human out there.

No. Tolliver diving on his ankle made him look human.

Rubio is the real deal though.  Sota appears to have a good one in him.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by PMatic

Westbrook completely making up for the last time he was in Memphis.

I still don't get why Hollins seems to have always been against OJ Mayo, removing him from the starting lineup, drafting and trading over him, etc.
Mayo's defense is what keeps him from being a full time starter on the team. Allen isn't good offensively, but Hollins likes his energy. If OJ can continue to improve on the defensive end, while bringing his shooting to the table, he just may get his spot back. Henry is gone, so there is really no other guy that can fill that SG void.

Back
Top Bottom