☆ ☆ ☆ JordanHeads ☆ ☆ ☆

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

^^^^

Dude you need to really relax, calling people names and what not. Are you in fifth grade? I teach middle school and even my kids dont spazz out like that for something so harmless.
i aint spazzing out. im being realistic. its better to grave dig than for me to get comments like double post and all that crap

The thing is that you're bringing up threads with posts that aren't constructive at all, and add nothing to the conversation. If there was somethinginteresting about your posts, or perhaps if it was even a full sentence that had some shred of insight into the video that hadnt been shared, it might be ok togravedig. At the end of the day though, through your blatant disregard for certain rules, you're just doing the forum and, by extension, the members ofthis community a disservice.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

chill out dude...your trying real hard to hit 300 posts aint you

dont really care bout 300 dont sell shoes. im just tired of all these other stupid post. this is a nice video i havent seen it i want others too see it. its better to dig than for u faggets to say "its all ready been posted""double post" f***** f

bad video!
I'm confused, which one is it?

Originally Posted by indohan

dont really care bout 300 dont sell shoes. im just tired of all these other stupid post. this is a nice video i havent seen it i want others too see it. its better to dig than for u faggets to say "its all ready been posted""double post" f***** f

bad video!
I'm confused, which one is it?

bad meaning hard. or in bow wow words stooopid! thats what i meant

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

^^^^

Dude you need to really relax, calling people names and what not. Are you in fifth grade? I teach middle school and even my kids dont spazz out like that for something so harmless.
i aint spazzing out. im being realistic. its better to grave dig than for me to get comments like double post and all that crap

It'd be better if you just didn't post at all honestly. Everyone would appreciate too

dont really care bout 300 dont sell shoes. im just tired of all these other stupid post. this is a nice video i havent seen it i want others too see it. its better to dig than for u f*gg*ts to say "its all ready been posted""double post" f***** f
Don't worry yo, I'm trying to achieve that 300 mark myself, but it appears you may be starting over really soon!

**** On a side note, it's spelled with an "O" not an "E."

smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

at SoleSupreme's White Infared VI's.

(In a Good Way.)

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

How did SoleSupreme wear those white/red infareds without them crumbling on him??
Depending on how they are stored and how often they are worn, so old shoes CAN hold up.

shoe dont fall apart on the basis of age alone, it's the fact that they go so long without being worn.

J XIII is right kids, the shoes don't just crumble. Wear em sometimes and they're fine, my OG carmines are still wearable and I played ball in em atleast a thousand times.

Back
Top Bottom