☆ ☆ ☆ Pusha Ton Appreciation Post ☆ ☆ ☆

They say the third time's a charm, I say that's too long to go unrecognized when you're a phenom,
Clearly you can see that I'm the best like I'm in neon, 'Til the casket drops the greatness is reborn,
No excuses, no more nooses, got a new found love for everything that's Jewish... AHHHH,
Duckin Judas, and I dodged ol' Brutus, the backstabbers out the way mother@$#%R@! let's do this,
It's the hoods Obama, shovelin' McCain, out the project windows the drama's insane,
The rap games upside down like David Blaine, You fans is Times Sqaure for following them lames,
I gave you truth, reveled my proof, loosened the knots from your mind I was your masseuse,
The message got twisted I was just young black and gifted, the themes was coke but the lines was uplifting,
On my road to the riches with the @#%#%'s and the stars, It ain't hard to tell we can't all be Nas,

Wowwwwwwwwwwww...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is right on time... I can't stop listening to his verse on "Freedom"

Before I trouble T-boy, it's just a D-boy
Let me play the role of a common on his B-Boy
Speaking my truth in rhyme, no matter how bland it is
A heavy heart lightened that's just what my ransom is
All apologies, I bear the cross, I wear the blame
We in the same group but I don't share my brother's pain
Not to confuse, our sentiments are all the same
I just don't feel nothin', I'm numbed by the will to gain
Same thing brought tears to innocence
I turned away and didn't even flinch
EGCHK!

tired.gif
pimp.gif

I need the entire tape... RIGHT NOW!

I'm not listening to anything else until the entire thing drops... Not gonna spoon feed me !#%%+. I'm not one of your testers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I need the entire tape... RIGHT NOW!

I'm not listening to anything else until the entire thing drops... Not gonna spoon feed me !#%%+. I'm not one of your testers
30t6p3b.gif

This

Back
Top Bottom